Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC / lack of response

Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC
7007 North Boulevard
Fort Pierce
Phone: 772 460-5034
Due to the decline in the economy and the increase in cost to feed my family it became impossible to make my mortgage payments. I call ocwen august 2008 asking for consideration in reducing the payment. It was very difficult to actually talk to anyone but after several tries we talked and I filled out a series of papers for them. After sending in the papers I continued to call ocwen for the next 3 months but nobody would help or call back. Know it is january 2009 and my efforts over the last 6 month have failed because ocwen has sent me foreclosure papers. I tried to work things out with them but they simply did not respond and now they are foreclosing. Can any one help?

A  22nd of Jan, 2009 by
I do loan modifications for a living, this is a full time job you require a little experience to know what the lenders are looking for and their time frame. Should you need any help, let me know at: 857lemon@gmail.com
A  10th of Feb, 2009 by
I did the same thing, And they would not help me either, I contact some else and now they will not sign off on the paper. I am also in forecloser. I have been working on trying to get a LM for 5 months.

I am finished with this company.
Sick and Tryed