Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC / lack of response

1 7007 North BoulevardFort Pierce, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 772 460-5034

Due to the decline in the economy and the increase in cost to feed my family it became impossible to make my mortgage payments. I call ocwen august 2008 asking for consideration in reducing the payment. It was very difficult to actually talk to anyone but after several tries we talked and I filled out a series of papers for them. After sending in the papers I continued to call ocwen for the next 3 months but nobody would help or call back. Know it is january 2009 and my efforts over the last 6 month have failed because ocwen has sent me foreclosure papers. I tried to work things out with them but they simply did not respond and now they are foreclosing. Can any one help?

Comments

• Si
      22nd of Jan, 2009

I do loan modifications for a living, this is a full time job you require a little experience to know what the lenders are looking for and their time frame. Should you need any help, let me know at: 857lemon@gmail.com

• Lo
      10th of Feb, 2009

I did the same thing, And they would not help me either, I contact some else and now they will not sign off on the paper. I am also in forecloser. I have been working on trying to get a LM for 5 months.

I am finished with this company.
    Sick and Tryed