Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC / fraudulent foreclosure

Welcome to the world of predatory lending and it looks as though it is here to stay. Hmm. Wonder where obama and his make my home affordable plan fit into this scheme? Make my home affordable... For whom? The predatory lender? I too have fallen prey to these outright crooks. They are foreclosing on my home in just a matter of weeks because we missed some phantom payment of just a few hundred dollars somewhere down the line. They won't let me pay the mortgage, so naturally i'm in arrears now and they've tacked on thousands of dollars worth of fees to my mortgage. My advice to you if you're thinking of buying a home now or ever - don't. If you think what happened to me or thousands of others can't happen to you, think again. Just google ocwen and be prepared for a long, long sit as you wade through the countless complaints and articles speaking out against these pirates. As long as predatory lenders like ocwen are allowed to run rampant on main street with barely a passing glance from any government watchdog, I will never buy a house again. We can fight this filth. We can fight back. It's time america grew back its you-know-whatses. Here's a message to the white house: fix this foreclosure fraud mess or you can sit forever on your stinking pile of unsold homes.

Comments

• Rn
      23rd of Nov, 2011

Always go with a local bank or credit union. They don't usually sell their loans and try to actually work with customers.