Ocwen Home Loan Serviceswrongful doing

I am writing in regards to a home loan that my husband and I have with ocwen home loan services, I am getting aharassement calls by ocwen, after I pay my home mortgage, they keep telling me that I am behind one month, it comes to find out that ocwen is back dating my payments for the previous month. I asked them numerous times to recieve the note to my house, I have never received it, they keep telling me that I have to pay $30 a page for the paper. What can I do about them, now they are telling me that I owe over $8000 for mortgage payments. They are crooked people I wrote a check to them and they tried to send it to my back for more than $10, 000. I wouldlike information on how I can start a lawsuit against ocwen or a class action suit. There are to many wrong doings that ocwen are doing to people and it needs to be stopped

Comments

• Ju
      Jan 16, 2015

People like Jillian Thrasher who work for Digital Risk www.digitalrisk.com are nothing but robo signers who create fraud out of the judicial system and she is known as a person who manufactures documents for attorneys around the country in an attempt to swindle people out of their homes. Jillian Thrasher of www.digitalrisk.com is a scam artist.
    Jillian Thrasher is a document fraud con artist and should not be trusted.
    Beware of digitalrisk and jillian thrasher as one of her minions.

• In
      Mar 18, 2015

Michael Petsche of AMP Title & Abstract is a fraudulent business, Michael Petsche is a conartist and thief who files cases against homeowners on behalf of other companies who have been known to commit fraud with Bennett Title & Abstract in Ballston Spa, New York, Michael Petsche of AMP Title & Abstract and Bennett Title are companies that use fraud to create phony titles and address to rip off New York Homeowners. Michael Petsche operates out of Latham, New York to commit all acts of fraud against properties throughout New York State. Michael Petsche is currently under investigation by several New York State Agencies. If you have or are about to do business with Michael Petsche convicted fellon or Stewart Title & Abstract Michael A. Attanasio fellons, rip off agents thief conartist company, do your research as they are just like the rest of the corrupt and fraudulent Stephen Baum Lawyer, banking at Adirondack Trust Company in Saratoga Springs New York Michael Petsche uses accounts to steal from his customers and his representations are false Michael Petsche works for Chicago Title Insurance Company Market Title Services, Fidelity National Title and Sneeringer Monahan Provost Ticor Title of Latham all are thiefs and use their business to steal from homeowners and are all under investigation for doing this in New York State, Check with the New York State Police and the Albany County Police as well as the FBI and Better Business Bureau regarding Michael Petsche AMP Title & Abstract working with convicted felon to rip off senior citizens from their property. http://www.ctic.com/, michael petsche http://www.smprtitle.com/ MICHAEL J. PETSCHE - (DV) Domestic ...
    The listed litigant(s) were involved with a (DV) Domestic Violence (For Converted Cases) court case at the Hillsborough County Court in Tampa, Florida Michael Petsche AMP Title & Abstract is a https://opencourtrecords.org/case.php?id=3422470 as featured on Americas mugshots