Ocwen Bank / this is the most unethical, immoral and dishonest company I have ever dealt with
I am in the process of having my home foreclosed on. I am not saying that I didn't pay my house payment late as we all have had troubles. What I am complaining about is the unethical, unfair and dishonest way OCWEN bank operates. They deliberately hold partial payments and not credit to the account. They add astronomical fees onto each monthly bill. When asked the payment due/pay off they would never give a correct amount, they charged return check fees when a check was never returned. They said my loan was in the mitigation department and to wait until they emailed me regarding a forbearance, repayment or loan moderation plan. Then, not 30 days later I was served with foreclosure payments. I have the employee on tape telling me not to send a payment and I repeated myself that I have never heard of a company not wanting a payment on something...ever. Everyone I have ever spoke to can not speak English. They never update your account when you call so it looks as if you ignored them. It is a lie. They have a $1000.00 check they never cashed. They billed my escrow account for taxes then we had to pay our own property taxes. This company is the most unethical, immoral and dishonest company I have ever dealt with. They are slowly stealing all the equity in my home and stealing my children's home. I need help and I don't know what to do. How can anyone get away with this? Who protects the hard working American's?
More Ocwen Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Ocwen - president & ceo phone number 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - scam and fraud! 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC - mortgage rip off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - getting ripped off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - loan modification 
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - sheriff sale
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - mortgage servicing
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - mortgage fraud
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - no one will help me save my home after it was awarded to me in the divorce
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - repair of bathroom floor from water damage.