Ocwen Bank / this is the most unethical, immoral and dishonest company I have ever dealt with

I am in the process of having my home foreclosed on. I am not saying that I didn't pay my house payment late as we all have had troubles. What I am complaining about is the unethical, unfair and dishonest way OCWEN bank operates. They deliberately hold partial payments and not credit to the account. They add astronomical fees onto each monthly bill. When asked the payment due/pay off they would never give a correct amount, they charged return check fees when a check was never returned. They said my loan was in the mitigation department and to wait until they emailed me regarding a forbearance, repayment or loan moderation plan. Then, not 30 days later I was served with foreclosure payments. I have the employee on tape telling me not to send a payment and I repeated myself that I have never heard of a company not wanting a payment on something...ever. Everyone I have ever spoke to can not speak English. They never update your account when you call so it looks as if you ignored them. It is a lie. They have a $1000.00 check they never cashed. They billed my escrow account for taxes then we had to pay our own property taxes. This company is the most unethical, immoral and dishonest company I have ever dealt with. They are slowly stealing all the equity in my home and stealing my children's home. I need help and I don't know what to do. How can anyone get away with this? Who protects the hard working American's?

Va

Comments

• Rl
      13th of May, 2010

Ocwen mortgage is the worst company i have ever dealt with, they have done the exact same thing to my wife and along with harassing us daily by calling our home up to 20 times per day even though our mortgage payment was not even late. We even spoke to them on numerous occasions informing them the payment was not late and would be paid through their website before it was late. After many of the non-american telephone reps we spoke with told us they would stop the calls by placing a comment on our account they STILL called up to 10 times per day. I find it funny how they CLAIM to help customers yet they do nothing to help and only harass their customers and lie to them. What is probably worse is the fact that Ocwen was probably one of the companies that got aid from the government wit our tax dollars yet they employ only people from different countries not americans that bailed them out of their financial problems. If you are an ocwen customer i feel badly for you becuase you are correct they are the most unethical company i have ever seen, i own my own business and if i treated my clients they way ocwen did i would be out of business in a short time. Everyone that is an ocwen customer should file as many complaints on them as they possibly can and perhaps our wonderful government will decide to step up and do something...wait we all know that won't happen look how all of the banks and agencies our tax dollars helped are still giving huge bonuses to their employees and yet so many of us struggle just to keep our homes.

signed a very dissatisfied Ocwen customer.