Oakley

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 by

oakley x10 sunglasses

I purchased a pair of Oakley X10 sunglasses as a gift for my husband. I never spend more than $20 on my own sunglasses, so the $100+ price tag was a splurge for us. He wanted a good quality pair and I trusted Oakley's reputation and purchased them for him. He loved them and treated them very gently, returning them to their protective case after each use. One day, he noticed the lenses were peeling. We have no idea what could have caused this as he is extremely careful with them. I have never seen such lens deterioration even on the less expensive sunglasses that I wear. We no longer have the receipt for the glasses and are unable to return them. We are both terribly disappointed in the quality of the glasses. I never expected such a reputable company as Oakley to produce a poor quality product that literally fell apart performing the job they were intended to do. I will never purchase another Oakley product.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Vision, Glasses, Lenses

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree