Nutrisystem / fraud
I purchased Nutri System Vegitarian Diet. I began my diet and after three days noticed that several of my soups had fish in them! I am vegitarian and it was labled as vegitarian. I called NS and was given the option of two soups to choose from. The soups came about a week later.
I canceled my order since the food was awful and there were only a few true vegitarian lunch items. I was assured that my order was canceled before my next shipment was scheduled. About two weeks later I received another shipment. I called NS and I was told to "refuse" the order. It was picked up four days later by UPS.
My online checking acccount showed that I was charged 299.95 for the food. I had to borrow money so that I would not overdraw on my checking account. I finally got them to credit my account then learned that I was being charged a $50.00 cancelation fee. I asked where it was on the website and the assistant could not tell me. I'm on a limited budget and I have been ripped off.
More Nutrisystem Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Nutrisystem - ripped me off 
- [Resolved] Nutrisystem - nutrisystem does not let customer close account online 
- Nutrisystem - refund of returned products 
- Nutrisystem - the stuff is terrible 
- Nutrisystem - credit card fraud 
- [Resolved] Nutrisystem - customer service
- [Resolved] Nutrisystem - customer service / shipping
- [Resolved] Nutrisystem - nutrisystem program
- Nutrisystem - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nutrisystem - deceptive advertising promotions - beware!