[Resolved] Nutrisystem / it didn't help me

1 United States

Does this system help everyone or are those people special?
I follow all the instructions, I eat only what I have to, I work out every day and drink a lot, but it brings no result and I can't lose my weight. Two weeks ago I was 95 kg, today I'm 93 kg. What do I do wrong?
Does it mean I can get my money back because your system was not efficient in my case? I don't want to use this anymore.

• Resolution statement

• NutriSystem Customer Care's Response, Dec 27, 2017

Hello Alise,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us today regarding your experience. We are very sorry to hear that your weight loss has not been progressing as quickly as you have hoped. We would be happy to help with reviewing your plan with you in detail to see if there are any changes we can make to improve your results. We can also take a look over your account to see if you are eligible for the 14 day Money Back Guarantee and can assist you with this if you are eligible. Please write to us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com referencing your review and we will be in touch. Have a great day!

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team