[Resolved] Nutrisystem / it didn't help me
Does this system help everyone or are those people special?
I follow all the instructions, I eat only what I have to, I work out every day and drink a lot, but it brings no result and I can't lose my weight. Two weeks ago I was 95 kg, today I'm 93 kg. What do I do wrong?
Does it mean I can get my money back because your system was not efficient in my case? I don't want to use this anymore.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
NutriSystem Customer Care's Response, Dec 27, 2017
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us today regarding your experience. We are very sorry to hear that your weight loss has not been progressing as quickly as you have hoped. We would be happy to help with reviewing your plan with you in detail to see if there are any changes we can make to improve your results. We can also take a look over your account to see if you are eligible for the 14 day Money Back Guarantee and can assist you with this if you are eligible. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org referencing your review and we will be in touch. Have a great day!
The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team
More Nutrisystem Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Nutrisystem - ripped me off 
- [Resolved] Nutrisystem - nutrisystem does not let customer close account online 
- Nutrisystem - refund of returned products 
- Nutrisystem - the stuff is terrible 
- Nutrisystem - credit card fraud 
- Nutrisystem - customer service
- Nutrisystem - customer service / shipping
- [Resolved] Nutrisystem - nutrisystem program
- Nutrisystem - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nutrisystem - deceptive advertising promotions - beware!