Norwegian Cruise Line / Forgets to refund
I have booked Norwegian Jewel from February 15th to 24th, 2008 by web (reservation nr. 1501321), and I've book shore excursions too (confirmation ID 14491397).
In the confirmation, my son's (aged 16) excursions price were less than my husband and I. Once aboard, when we received the tickets, the prices for my son where higher than the booked and confirmed, and my account was charged for u$ 1035 in total, instead of u$ 955- (u$ 80 more than booked).
Since February 26th, I have been asking refund for u$ 80.-, wrongly collected, and they receive the emails, and nobody answers them.
More Norwegian Cruise Line Complaints & Reviews
- Norwegian Cruise Line - No customer service at all 
- Norwegian Cruise Line - Worst experience ever
- Norwegian Cruise Line - Horrible service, rude staff, poor quality food! 
- Norwegian Cruise Line - Room,service and food
- NCL Cruises - Cruise on NCL Dawn Aug. 23 to Aug. 30 
- NCL - cabin
- Norwegian Dawn Cruise Liners - No parking, no help with luggage, items stolen, (Medicine, boots, clothing items) , shuttle issues,
- Norwegian Cruise Line - Caribbean Cruise - Norwegian Gem
- Norwegian Cruise Lines - Poor customer service
- NCL - Food on board