Northland Group Inc. / Harassment!
Their collection letter claims they are working on behalf of SBC. I have never had any service at my home by SBC. In fact, SBC doesn't offer service in this area. I have never lived in an area where SBC had service they could offer. I get numerous calls from collection companies that are just fishing out Mexican names - and they insist that I know these people, you see, because if a Mexican shares a name with whomever they are looking for, then they must be related. I'm tired of being racially profiled, harassed due to my race, threaten and insulted.
SBC has no information on any account using my name. So if SBC has never done business with my address, then why does Northland Group Inc. have the right to mass mail people that share a last name and attempt to turn a false claim into the burden of the receiver to refute?
I intend to send them a letter saying if they do not produce a valid signed contract from SBC in 30 days, then I will assume the debt they are collecting is a fraudulent attempt and they will be reported to the Attorney General in their district.
More Northland Group Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Northland Group Inc. - Do not fall for their schemes! 
- Northland Group Inc. - settlement offer? 
- Northland Group Inc. - SCAM SCAM SCAM ! 
- Northland Group Inc. - phoney collection notice 
- Northland Group Inc. - Fraud and harassment! 
- Northland Group Inc. - collections
- Northland Group - phishing scam 
- Northland Group Inc - Collection letter 
- Northland Group LLC - harassing calls about someone elses dept 
- Northland Group Inc. - collection letter