North American Fishing Club7&santoku knife-king salmon pkg

I ordered 2 knives. I got them. I decided I did not want them. I sent them both back in the same box, with the labels that were provided for them. they are still trying to charge me 57.98 for one of them. I am not paying for something I don't even have!!! they were both in the same box. But somehow they are still trying to charge me for one of them. Sincerely, Bernard Hibbert

Be
Feb 03, 2015

Comments

• St
      Aug 30, 2012
    North American Fishing Club - Charges
    North American Fishing Club
    Georgia

This company is charging me $36.00 for a subscription that I NEVER signed up for!!! I hadn't even heard about the club or site until I hit it.

What can be done to stop this company from doing this and stop contacting me with canned responses to my questions and demands to cease and desist?

May 15, 2013
    North American Fishing Club - stop my perscription
    North American Fishing Club
    P.O. Box 3526
    Hopkins
    Minnesota

This company continues sending me magazines and billing me for them, I want to stop the subscribition

Aug 19, 2014

Quit sending me subscriptions to the dam club i am not interested i have been trying to get it stopped for 2 years

JOHN GRANDE

Feb 04, 2015
    North American Fishing Club - calendars
    north american fishing
    Charlotte

I moved thay cent out some calendar I never got them know am getting a bill for the calendar I done went them .

• Al
      Mar 15, 2015
    North American Fishing Club - n/a

recieved bill never recieved test product. I will pay for this one do not send me any more

• Gr
      Mar 20, 2015
    North American Fishing Club - billing me for a product I don't have
    4500 Sjolander
    Baytown
    Phone: [protected]
    [protected]@aol.com

I called several months ago and told this company not to send any more of knife set, now I receiving bill for knife sets I never received.I've tried to call but no phone number. How do you contact this company i've sent letters but I still receive bills. What kind of a company is this?

Oct 06, 2015

Ok, I became a life time member back in 05/2006, I paid in full and I received my membership package. Now it's 2015 and I haven't received and of my promise monthly magazine. I think the last one I received was last year. What's up with that? my members number is #[protected].

Oct 06, 2015

Your on the hook for this ok

Oct 06, 2015

What do you want, just send my magazines, or refund my membership!

• Dr
      Oct 09, 2015

My husband signed up for a 3 year membership, paid in full. He was very excited about rec'ing the magazine. We got it for about a year, then, they stopped. I went on the web site, and was re-directed to "Scout". I have sent them COUNTLESS e-mails about getting a refund. It seems that they are no longer printing a hard copy of the magazine- you need to go on-line to read it. Well, my husband won't touch the computer! So I asked for a refund- they said because it was over a year, and I had agreed to their "terms of service' I had no recourse. Wanna Bet? They never notified ANYONE that they had changed to electronic publication, which was in violation of THEIR terms of service! They agreed to send me a refund- still waiting after about 4 months, and more e-mails. It's NOT about the money- it's the principle of it all! I am a believer that the pen is mightier than the sword, so, my friends, spread the word that SCOUT is a major rip off, AND I am going to report them to the BBB! (End of Rant!)