North American Fishing Club Logo

North American Fishing Club

Having problems with North American Fishing Club?

North American Fishing Club reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 22, 2007. The latest review Life time membership was posted on Nov 14, 2021. The latest complaint Lifetime member rewards was resolved on Jun 25, 2021. North American Fishing Club has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 55 reviews. North American Fishing Club has resolved 11 complaints.

North American Fishing Club Customer Service Contacts

P.O. Box 3516
Minnetonka, Minnesota

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with North American Fishing Club Customer Service. Initial North American Fishing Club complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for North American Fishing Club above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about North American Fishing Club. Discuss the issues you have had with North American Fishing Club and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

North American Fishing Club Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

North American Fishing ClubI asked ror free gift. I did not want. They sent me to collection, creditor bureau for gifts and magazines I did not recive a single thing!

This american fishing club is out of control I had sent in for a free trail of magazine w/free gift. That was 5 hooks. They were of no guality. And no magazines ever came to my mail box so I never subscribed to them. Thinking thay would get it. That I wanted nothing to do with them or there products. Now they have a creditor writing me telling me I am past due on my payments. For something I dont want in the first place. This action put a bad mark on my credit score. I will send them one doller for the poor grade hooks. If that does not make us even. Then more action will have to taken. Thanks derek d d.

1 Response
    • Je
      Jerry 7067 Aug 23, 2012

I got sucked in and paid for a subscpription.
      Received 5 cheap hooks and nothing else.
      Have the cancled check and they are now telling me I owe more.

These people are thieves and should be investigated by The Stae Attorney Generals Office.

North American Fishing Club — How to avoid their scam

My father paid $213 for a "lifetime membership" in may, 2011. Was supposed to get a shimano fishing rod and...

Nafc - North American Fishing ClubProduct order

Placed an order for a fishing related item. The company successfully charged my credit card in march, apparently shipped the product in march by fedex to the post office who then lost it. The nafc now claims that the credit card was declined (Not confirmed as of may 31st) aand refuse to replace the product. Online searches indicate that my placing an order with nafc was ill advised. Just a word up folks.

Respond

North American Fishing ClubPromised magazines & free gifts cashed our check but never received anything & now they turn me over for collections

This company sent an advertisement saying you can get their magazine and free gifts for joining. I sent in a check to them & never received anything. When I received a bill I emailed them but no one ever responded & now I get a bill from a collection agency called rmcb [protected] apparantely I am not the only person this company has scammed & this is totally wrong

5 Responses
        • Be
          Becky bussell Oct 16, 2012

I joined NAFC and I received some hooks in the mail. When I went to the website to get the rapala and knife set I cant get into the website, then I found out the website is bogus. I have gotten a magazine from them but that is all...Now you have to even watch out for a d------ fishing magazine...Everybody has to mess up everything and leave a bad taste in your mouth and makes you afraid to order anything...I am p-------... wish I had a phone # for them...Phone # is [protected]...I am going to give them a call and see if this is bogus too we all should call them...Well I called and the lady said she would send me the products I was due so we will see so everybody else should call this number. maybe it will help.. Good-Luck to all and happy fishing!!! Becky

• Xo
          Xotchilt Robinson Apr 27, 2012

I was scammed also. Never received anything. Only a bill to pay and then they will send, but according to previous customers it did not happen with them and I am going to cancel.

• Ka
          Kathy Gilmore Apr 17, 2012

I alos fell for the mail advertisement. The web site they list to receive your free gifts is bogus. they cashed my check also and in all of the information that was sent to me there was no phone number. How DUMB are we?

• Ea
          earl deshong Sep 09, 2011

i think this is xc scam!

• Ea
          earl deshong Sep 09, 2011

i cannot get into your request for my fre gifts for free gifts for joining your promised Rattin rapelala and Kinfe with 6"
          BLADE, KINFE 7.5 ", COMBO SCALE ETC. PLEASE SRND THEM TO ME ASAP ! to Earl de shong 5619 joshua Lansing mi 48911

North American Fishing Club — Bill

I had gotten several things from north american fishing club, wanting me and my husband to join. I never did...

North American Fishing ClubScams

Having trouble with this organization sending out junk coins, junk calenders, etc. You put a return to sender on the package, send it back, still get billed. Constantly. How do I get them off my back?

3 Responses
          • Eu
            eugene harshaw Feb 25, 2013

i have been with this club for 3years and have not recevied nothing from them from in their free gear giveaway they are full of ### eugene harshaw

johnboy1972 Jun 20, 2012

i paid the 24 bucks for 2 years still have not recieved my gas rebates and lure but was sent a book that i like and a coin but did not pay for the sliver cion that they say not sure if sliver and still not my free gift they sent me a letter to be life time member?know they sent me out other book with a proflex anglers knife but not my free gifts some thing not right know i owe the 50 .. bucks?should i pay them im on disabilty they can not do any thing but when i ask a bouth my free gifts they should be where in 2 to 3 weeks they said that 2 months ago not sure what to doty john henderson

• Al
            Alley Oops Nov 12, 2011

I have been ripped off by this scam organization as well...a huge fee for a lifetime membership with 'free' gifts to follow...what a sham...I received books, lures of no value, fishing lines, calendars and other stuff...I was promised a filet knive among other little goodies but they never came...I still receive stuff from this sham organization that I never open and return to them unopened and as one complainer stated, you still get billed for stuff you returned to them without opening...I just received another item from them in today's mail...let's see what this one says: Uh Oh...they have sent me two cards asking me to take out a long term health care policy with them...when will this crap ever end. It says 'Medical Evacuation..Medical Assistance...Travel Assistance & Assistance for Companions...this organization needs to be exposed for what it is...a back room sham operating out of MN.

North American Fishing Club — Mailers

Wondering is anybody is having problems with the so called gifts that is sent out by this organization?...

Golden Valley

North American Fishing Club — Postal fraud/scam

I rec'd a postcard type mailing that promised a free gift and a chance to "pre-view" the magazine "at no cost...

North American Fishing ClubPast due notice

I was sent an invoice about a month ago soliciting me for membership. I mailed back to them that I am not interested and to remove me from their mailing list. Today in the mail I received a past due invoice for membership. I tried calling the 800# I found on the internet (Since there wasn't one listing on the invoice) and could not get anyone on the actual phone, just an automated system.

I did not request to be a member and I want them to remove me from their list for any future mailings. I do not now or in the future want to become a member of the north american fishing club.

Jerry allgower

8 Responses
            • Jt
              jt Davis Jul 30, 2013

i never had a membership and i received this letter that i was; when i send a letter back to them i did not want to be a member they sent me a bill . how do i file a law suit against these crooks and is there a class action started?

• Pa
              Pat Etter Jan 14, 2012

I am a life member. They send things I don't want. I have sent back and then they bill me. I have told them to take me off the mailing list and not to send anything else. I am now being billed for a calender I have returned. I will not pay as I have paid for a coin I never received. I don't know how to get off the list and drop my membership. Pat Etter PS I have always heard you aren't responsiable for things you never ordered.

Martie Henderson Jan 29, 2011

You will never get an answer from this bunch of scammers, just a statement wanting more money for some worthless books .

• Ro
              Ronnie L. Bielling Dec 30, 2010

I haven't even ordered anything from them and got a past due bill. I found this site while browsing to try and find a phone number for them sense it is not on the bill anywhere that I can see.

• Ro
              Roger Calkins Dec 14, 2010

Member #[protected]
              Roger Calkins
              Reference No. LKTS7605
              LAST CHANCE-FINAL NOTICE
              I sent the last two letter back to NAFC, and now, North American Fishing Club send me a third notice of a DVD on TROUT TECHNIQUES that I never received in the mail for $12.24. Don't know where it is, and I'm paying for something I never received. Tell them I don't want any DVD.

James p. Bowie Nov 17, 2010

i am sorry to see so meny fishing loveres getting scammed!!ME being one also I guess!however I paid by ck.&kepted their email that they recieved payment, so I will keep you posted!!FISHING LOVERES BEWARE!!!

James p. Bowie Nov 17, 2010

I also was paid in full, 10/30/2010 but keep getting bills, trying to contact them not easy!!!

• Ti
              Tim Davis Aug 11, 2010

I did apply for a membership but it was for $12.00 then when I recieved a statement it was for $36.00 I'd say they are very misleading . I didn't recieve the products that they said i would so i saw no problem no product no money, but now the threats and past due notices are getting to be a bit to much. I don't want anything from this company other than for them to leave me alone stop the harrassing letters threating to turn me over to a collections if not paid in 10days.

North American Fishing ClubNo response

I wanted to get started with the nafc as sson as I received their mailing. Thought my grandkids would like a fishing magazine. I was in such a hurry, I quickly took $12.00 out of my wallet and put it in the envelope along with the registration blank. 2 weeks later, I got a bill for $12.00. They said if I wanted to receive my first free gift, it would be sent after they received my one year membership payment of $12.00. I have received nothing! They got their (My) $12.00 cash. I suppose it was toooooo tempting for someone and they just stuck it in their pocket. I have heard since, that the north american fishing club is only a cover for some kind of book club that you get tied into— before you get any of the things you are to receive free for testing. What a farce!!! I want my $12.00!!!

2 Responses
                Martie Henderson Jan 29, 2011

I also will be contacting the better business bureau on these phonies, what a scam.

• Ni
                NickieOhio Jul 12, 2010

I deffinately agree with you and i suggest that you contact The Better Business Burea in Minnetonka, MN...just like I did :)
                ~Nickie~in~Ohio

North American Fishing Club — Does not fulfill promised obligations

Paid for a lifetime membership, got everything they promised, they starting sending me books, I had to either...

North American Fishing Club — Fraud

I signed up & paid for one (1) year membership. I was to get 6 magazines, quite a few gifts & free test...

North American Fishing ClubDid not receive promised promo gifts offered when first signing up!

Initially, I was offered free gifts as a prom to intice the sale of a membership. I did not receive all of the free gifts offered and now have received a notice to renew my membership. I do not have an e-mail address to bring this issue up with this club, but would certainly would like to ask them to explain to me the benefits of membership again!!!

Dani warner

7 Responses
                • Le
                  Leonard E. Sherman Apr 22, 2010

I, had recently joined and got a bill for past due. Mind you that my payment was on time and I had to call automated service to check on my payment, yes it was recieved but, where's the free stuff . I could have bought some other magazine probably as good and then stop at the tackle shop, problem solved. I am using my bill envelope to send them a letter, m sure they will open it if they think there is money. LENEDOGG somewhere in NewHampshire

• Th
                  thewellsteam Jun 25, 2009

This club is a scam and I believe the people writing positive things about the club are either a scam also or the few lucky ones the club sends things too so they look lejit.

• Er
                  eric's mum May 28, 2009

They are a horrible club I signed up for my husband because he loves to fish i have not received anything from them and it has been 3 months since i sent payment my advice would be to not join this club

jackrabbit Apr 27, 2009

Pease make this right!!!

jackrabbit Apr 27, 2009

I DIDNT ANY OF STUFF YOU TOLD I WOULD I HAVE WAITING OVER A MOMTH FOR MY STICTER I CANT LOG ON IM NOT VERY HAPPY WITH YOUR CLUB IWOULD LIKE MY STUFF OR MY MONEY BACK!!! Albert (skip) Walker Jr. #6945322

• Ra
                  Randay K. Apr 25, 2009

I have never had a problem with them. I have been a member since 2004 and just recently, received a product to test that was worth $130.00, which I get to keep. I would recommend joining if you like to fish. They have always done what they said they would. They even continued my account with out a break while I was in Iraq and could not get a hold of them for over a month with out an additional charge or cancellation because of the break in membership. Here is there email address for problems: [email protected] or their number is [protected]. Have a nice day

• Da
                  davesett2000 Dec 30, 2008

Although some Members have had trouble getting things from the Club that were promised to them, they don't offer much extra "stuff" unless you become a FULLY PAID Life Member. Feel free to contact me as I am an 8 year Life Member and regular on the Forums at the site.

North American Fishing Club — Scam and rip off!

I sent double payments for membership dues. It took 2 years to get 1 gift, still haven't received 2nd gift...

North American Fishing Club — I owe $199.00 lifetime membership

I just recieved a letter in the mail for a bill. The enclosed bill is from rmcb collection agency for the...