NordicTrack / freestrider fs7i

1 United States

I've tried calling the carrier (MXD), they never answer the phone. I have used the live chat with the NordicTrack sales team twice now, they have not been able to resolve my issue. I have asked to speak with a supervisor and was given the email address of Andrea Kennedy. I sent her an email on 12/19/17 with no response from her as of today 12/27/17. I have tried calling the customer service number from the NordicTrack website for order tracking with no luck, no one ever picks up. I am currently trying again and on hold again. I would like someone to contact me and explain to me why I still do not have my machine that I ordered back on November 27th. I was guaranteed delivery by Christmas. The MXD carrier site is still showing the order as "ordered" status...not in transit and here it is two days past Christmas. This was the only gift I had for my fiancé and our holiday was ruined due to me not having a gift to give him. Instead, I had to show him a picture of something I ordered a month ago and still do not have. I don't understand how no one was able to contact me to give me an update or to explain that there was a problem. I have had to do all the work to try and get answers and yet I still do not have any. This is not the way to do business in which you hope to have return customers. I was deciding between the Bowflex Maxtrainer or the NordicTrack Freestrider. So far I can see I made a big mistake and should have gone with Bowflex. Please have this complaint escalated to a supervisor or upper management for a resolution. This is ridiculous!! On hold update - 45 minutes. I do not know how NordicTrack is still in business if this is how they treat their customers. I would like something for compensation for my inconvenience and for the fact that delivery did not happen by the date it was guaranteed. I would like to have my curb-side delivery upgraded to in-home set up for free and I would like to have the price of my machine adjusted to reflect the current sale price of $1799. I do understand that it is the holidays but NordicTrack is the one who posted on their website "order by Dec 11th for guaranteed delivery by Christmas" well, I ordered mine November 27th which is well before Dec 11th. The NordicTrack site shows it's been shipped so they are not willing to help me even though the carrier they chose to use is showing that it is waiting in "ordered" status. Someone please help me!

Ro