Nomorerack / Lost my money

New Zealand Review updated:

I saw Nomorerack on TV so went in and joined. The first item I purchased was an Aquaswiss watch for my sons wedding, it cost me $189 US which worked out alot in New Zealand money. I supposedly saved over 80% saving on making the purchase, but it never turned up and I found I could purchase the same watch on Ebay for a similar price. Unlike Ebay who offer a refund, Nomorerack only offered me a refund, but very few items were available for shipping to New Zealand. Everytime I went to make a purchase the system would fail and I would lose the credit so many times I tried to use the credit but had to have my credit reinstated when it went wrong. Now after trying again several times have just been told Nomorerack no longer ship to New Zealand! But they have my money/credit. What a rip, there was no mention of this happening in fact the opposite that they were opening up to the world but they have done the opposite and stolen my money in the process.

Comments

• Te
      16th of Apr, 2012

Hello Angeliquenz1,

Samuel here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

We understand we may not be perfect but we always strive to make things right for our consumers. We apologize for any difficulty you have faced.

If you could please share your Order ID, we will reach out to you and correct the problem.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

Sincerely,