Nokia Promotion / is tru or fraude lottary

1 Albania Review updated:

Hello!
My name is gazment. I have received a sms by a mobile phone no +[protected] which informed me that I have woned 500, 000 (five hundred and thousand pounds). to obtain this cheque need to pay by a transfer bank by western union a 420 pounds by fedex for charge of cheque delivery.

Is this true or faked?

Regards!

Comments

• Ir
      30th of Nov, 2008

Hello.I've recived a message that my cellphone has won 500.000£ on a nokia ongoing online promo. Now is this true or not ?

• Yo
      2nd of Dec, 2008

fromNokia
    reply-tonokiaclaims2010@yahoo.com

to
    dateTue, Nov 25, 2008 at 8:52 PM
    subjectNOKIA PROMOTION AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION !!!

hide details Nov 25 (7 days ago) Reply

ATTENTION WINNER (Ref No:NK:2508256003 /41),
    The NOKIA PROMOTION GROUP, wishes to congratulate you on your success
    as one of our Star Prize Winners in this year
    International Awareness Promotion (IAP) held on 25th NOV 2008, in
    London.Your email was selected through our Microsoft
    computer ballot system (MCBS)out of 65, 000 emails drawn from each
    continent, as part of International Promotions Program, to
    further strengthen the awareness on the use of Nokia phones
    worldwide.This makes you the proud owner of Two(2) new Nokia N95i
    and a cash prize of 650, 000.00 GBP pounds. To begin processing of your prize.

contact our Head Office:

Mr.Murphy Dora
    Nokia UK Limited,
    Nokia House,
    2 Summit Avenue, Southwood,
    Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0NG.
    email 1:nokia01m@gmail.com
    email 2: nokiaclaims2010@yahoo.com
    Phone: +44-703-590-3191
    Contact him, with your, ticket number: 5647600545188, Serial No:
    NKWP/556543450906 and Ref No:NK:2508256003 /41.
    Also provide listed information:Names, Address, Age, Occupation, Phone
    num, Country.

Yours faithfully,
    Mr Mark Walo
    Online coordinator for Nokia Company.

Is it true or fake

13th of Aug, 2009
    Nokia Promotion - sms scam
    Mohamed
    Maldives

I received an sms saying that my mobile number has won GBR165, 000 from +22996616989 and the message also asked to call +44-704-575-1690 or to email to nokiamp01@live.com for claims.

• El
      2nd of Sep, 2009

hello ther I received an sms saying that my mobile number has won GBR165, 000 from +22996616989 and the message also asked to call +44-704-575-1690 or to email to nokiamp01@live.com ...I wont to know more informations ...these is my email eland_qeti@hotmail.com thank you...

25th of Sep, 2009

Hi i am Azerbaijan Baku?
    Tel: +994505508520

25th of Sep, 2009

165.000 Wat?

• Vi
      30th of Oct, 2009

Hello I received an sms saying that my mobile number has won GBR165, 000 from +22996733874 and the message also asked to call +447045751690 or to email to nokiamp01@live.com.I want to knew more information about that, my email is viktorpk@abv.bg.Thank you.

• Ve
      2nd of Nov, 2009

Hello I am from Bulgaria polu4ih sms 4f pe4elya GBR165, 000 of 22, 996, 616, 989 how to sum polu4a where to call.
    write my emaila malkiqpi4@abv.bg +359883347314

• Ah
      3rd of Nov, 2009

I received an sms saying that my mobile number has won GBR 1.000.000.00 from uk nokia and the message also asked to call +44-703-1826-108 or to email to nokianige@live.com for claims.

• Ke
      21st of Nov, 2009

I received the same SMS that i have won 1, 000, 000.00 from uk nokia, For claims call +44-703-1826-108, Email: nokianige@live.com

I want more information about that & whther it is real or SMS scam, my email is amkedwany82@hotmail.com

• Dv
      18th of Dec, 2009

I am aged 32 and received a sms on my old phone 0732291643 and this is my new number 0833427788 and I want to kow how best to clam tand this is my email dvdtafa@gmail.com

• Za
      6th of Jan, 2010

I received an sms saying that my mobile number has won GBR 1.000.000.00 from uk nokia and the message also asked to ca +447920490379 or to email to nokia_claimsdept
    I wanted to know whether it is real or just jok. my email is zpenkov@abv.bg

• Or
      8th of Jan, 2010

hi. I am from Azerbaijan. If u want to get acquainted with me please write my e-mail bioboy_92@yahoo.com.tr
    orxanq_92@hotmail.com

• By
      9th of Jan, 2010

I received an sms saying that my mobile number has won GBP 1, 000, 000 from +447920490379 and the message also asked to call +447031823238 or to email to nokiaCLAIMS2010@GMAIL.com for claims.

14th of Jan, 2010

online Buddies, Inc.
    Verification Form
    P.O. Box 425338
    Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142

NAME OF WINNER: Mr. Mahfudh Abolgasem In regards to your Funds claims process carried out by the British Gaming Board, i am pleased to notify you of the successful completion of your Award prize claims. Upon due certification and endorsement of your Award prize payment, the NOKIA COMPANY has approved the prize payout of your Award prize in full. The NOKIA has issued for your prize payment a cashier cheque of £350, 000.00 GBP.(Three hundred and fifty thousand Great British Pounds)This cheque is made payable only to your name as the prize beneficiary. You are required to cash the cheque within 31 days of receiving your cheque.
    In line with remittance instruction issued in your claim application form, the NOKIA Award Department has assign an international shipping Courier company to carry out the delivery of your prize cheque and winning certificate to your destination.
    You are hereby requested to contact the shipping company for further instructions.
    The information of the courier company is provided below:

(GREY) EXPRESS DISPATCH SERVICE
    EMAIL: greyexpressdispatch@deliveryman.com
    TELL+44-704-575-5288
    Contact customer attendant:
    Mr. Willaims James

You are hereby advice to make a direct contact with the (GREY EXPRESS DISPATCH SERVICES for further processes and to facilitate the immediate delivery of your winning prize, Please note accordingly that the NOKIA Award Board subjected that Beneficiary who are Non-Resident of the United Kingdom are required to cover the expenses for their prize delivery by the courier company.
    In furtherance, copy of your prize winning certificate have been sent to the courier company, for further correspondence and with due certification, please update this office with your current status for subsequent development.
    Congratulation once again,

Regards,
    Dr. Mark Walo.
    ( Nokia Claims Manager

23rd of Jan, 2010

i received an sms saying my moblie number has 1ooo.000.00 from nokia mobile promo.and to claim call +447031843765 or email nokianige@live.com...is it true or just a joke my email''varshasan@hotmail.com' varsha sanchi

• De
      1st of Feb, 2010

what is this a joke or you want to fun with me if it is true call me or send me an sms on my mobile num;754 7053

• Ir
      1st of Feb, 2010

hello!!! ja sam iz bosne i dobila sam vasu poruku sta trebam raditi????????molim odgovorite...za 165.000 pounds broj koji mi je poslao poruku je +447593231726 molim odgovorite na broj telefona 061818562

• Si
      1st of Feb, 2010

helo...i ja sam dobio poruku i nezzz sta da radim????molim vas odg na moj br..061817208...tnx...

• Fa
      1st of Feb, 2010

hello!!! ja sam iz bosne i dobila sam vasu poruku sta trebam raditi????????molim odgovorite...za 165.000 pounds broj koji mi je poslao poruku je +447045751690 molim odgovorite na broj telefona +38761817473