Nokia N72 / hanging & virus problem!
I have bought a brand new Nokia N72 as a gift for my father in March'07 (only 4 months back). Now, just after 4 months of its purchase, it is started showing severe problem of hanging. I have given it to Preet vihar Nokia care center twice. Every time they serviced the mobile (upgraded the software) and told us to format the Memory chip thru a software. I asked them to format it in Nokia care center itself which he denied. I asked the guy to give me some contact of the place from where I could get the memory chip formated thru a software. He was not having that also. Now, where should we go to get the phone rectified. If I insert the memory chip without formatting, handset screen pops-up with a message " Infected by something". Please suggest what to do now. My precious gift to my father is ruining this badly. Please Help. The mobile was given to:
HCL Nokia Care
Preet Vihar, Delhi - 110095
Job Card Numbers are - [protected] (22nd July'07) & [protected] (26th July'07).
More Nokia N72 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - International calling offer 971556682088
- Nokia - unethical behaviour
- Nokia - my order number:#22544 dated 28/08/2018
- Nokia - nokia 6
- Nokia - windows phone end of support