Nokia-n70 Mobile (Black Colour) / loss of my nokia n-70 mobile
I travelled from Cochin to Kuwait Via Dubai airport on 13th March, 2009 in Emirates Airlines Flight No. EK-531. I reached dubai airport at Terminal No. 3 around 11.30 am.My next connected flight to Kuwait is 4.10 pm.Around 41/2 hours diference to the other flight EK-857 to Kuwait.So I rest the air port at that time. In the mean time I put my mobile for charging to my near seat.I take the rest in Terminal -3, in between Gate no.221 and 222, LG Battery Charging Center.When the call came for my flight, I for get to took my Noika N70 mobile with charger. When i entered the flight, then I remember to forgot to took my mobile. Then I complaint to the security people, but they did, not allow to go and check my mobile, I complaint to the complaint section to Dubai and Kuwait also.But no information form anywhere.
If you have any information from anywhere else, pls contact to my email address :-email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope that youcan give one complaint to the lost and found section of Dubai Airport, to the Responsible Authorites and let me know please. If you found this mobile, pls send to Kuwait Authorites through the respective flight authories.
Hope that you will do the necessary action at the earliest.
More Nokia-n70 Mobile (Black Colour) Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia Corporation - amcrop mall malaysia petaling jaya
- Nokia Corporation - nokia steel hr
- Nokia Corporation - raya shop
- Nokia Corporation - display problem (partial display)
- Nokia Phone (Nokia 6) - phone has been dead