Nokia India / nokia care doesn't care!
I bought my brand new Nokia phone (6270) on 9th july 2006. It has a one year warranty. Within six months of use, it got conked off. I submitted it to the Nokia Care Centre at Sector 2, Noida. Since it couldn't be repairable and there was a huge fault with the handset,they replaced me with a phone of the same model from Head Office which too had problems. Within two months of its use, it started misbehaving completely (keypad problems,display problems,phone switching off on its own). I again submitted my phone at the same Nokia Care mentioned above on 5th May, 2007, of which they have given me a manual jobsheet (Jobsheet number 165). My expected delivery date mentioned in the jobsheet was 9th may. When i called up on 9th, i found out that they haven't even maintained a copy of my jobsheet and they couldn't even trace it. I rushed to the center and i was told by the manager that its been send to Head Office and it has a component problem and it is expected to be delivered on 15th may,which obviously they didn't. Its 24th today and i still don't know the status of my phone as they continued to lie to me about the status. I am a television producer and its impossible for me to function without a phone! I regret to say that my faith on this brand has been faded away and i will now be forced to go to consumer court.
More Nokia India Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia Corporation - amcrop mall malaysia petaling jaya
- Nokia Corporation - nokia steel hr
- Nokia Corporation - raya shop
- Nokia Corporation - display problem (partial display)
- Nokia Phone (Nokia 6) - phone has been dead