Nokia / Hcl Care Center - Sector-22, Chandigarh / poor customer service!

Respected complaints board, this is to bring to your kind notice that the executives working with nokia hcl care center hcl care center sector-22 chandigarh are in practice of misbehaving and misconduct with the customers. According to me customer care centers are meant to provide good and satisfactory services but my experience with nokia care center is totally opposite.

I m using nokia 7710 and from the day one till date, I m regularly facing problems with my handset. And on the other side whenever I approach nokia hcl-22 care center, the executives out there were really rude and harsh. For a same problem I visited there thrice. My problem has not been solved yet and even there behavior went on being more rude on each visit. On their misbehavior I even approached the manager and he was even more harsh than his subordinate. And he forced me to take the delivery of my unrepaired handset.

Navneet sodhi
# 632/2 sector-40a

A  13th of Oct, 2006 by
I submitted my set nokia 6101 at nokia care center in hisar, green square market (haryana) on 31st july having jobsheet no.06073112 but till today i cant get my set back. new job sheet no.12132 on 4th september.

I m sorry to say these words persons associated with such an reputed concern, they dont even know how to behave with customers, they use very rude language...

This is a matter of great concern.
A  19th of Jan, 2007 by
I dont have any complaint for the services provided to me by this care centre but it was really disheartening to see the attitude of the male receptionist on duty on 15/1/2007 at 5:30 pm. when i went to take the delivery of my handset he told me to collect it from some other shop which he thought i had some preventions about its where abouts. when i asked where it is, he answered me so rudely, that it was hard to believe that any company can hire such a person as a receptionist. Moreover when i was inquiring on phone about the status of my handset, before coming to the shop probably the same male employee was again so rude on the phone that it was hard to keep temper on my side as well.

I just hope the company be more professional in hiring employees as they are in providing services.
A  15th of Apr, 2007 by
I purchased a new 9500 from Teleworld at PD-29A, Pitam Pura, Delhi-34. Vide Bill No.6817 dated 10-09-2007 against EMI no.354306002016981 for Rs.25000/- to change my old 9500.

• My phone got faulty as DEAD HANDSET mentioned on Job Sheet No.1300076925 dated 06-11-2006 with HCL Care Centre at East Patel Nagar against Which I got back new handset after 2 days.

• Again it was deposited same place vide Job sheet No.1300077269 dated 10-11-2006 at same place for new trouble of BLANK DISPLAY and UI PROBLEM against which I received new handset on 04-12-2006.

• Third time it was deposited with your good office at same place with the new problem NO NETWORK vide Job Sheet No.1300085611 dated 01-02-2007 against which I received back a new replacement phone on 02-03-2007.

• Finally yesterday there was a new trouble in my 9500 as Battery shows Full but my phone gets reboot in between the conversation and shows connected to the phone but it hangs and no key function is there and most of the calls are one sided that I cannot listen the caller but he can listen.

I deposited this 9500 with your esteemed organization vide Job Sheet No.1300090603 dated 16-03-2007 vide EMI No.354306002216409 along with battery and I request you that I am in no need of this phone 9500 a Business Phone there for I Demand for refund against the same.

I am really dissatisfied with Nokia Products and Services by HCL Customer Care. I may Also Mention that Nokia has already started losing its customers as Quality standards are not maintained by NOKIA.
D  18th of Jun, 2007 by
I have visited HCL, (Toshiba - service center) in Chennai on 5th June. 6th June the service person Mr.Raj kumar diagonised that raised the demand of PCB has to be changed. He has confirmed within a week's time it will be changed... After so many reminders and calls, on 18th June, he has said, the part is not yet reached. He has asked me to contact one Mr.Suresh 9840661186. Today 19th June Mr Suresh has asked me to contact Mr.Subramaniam through his mobile 9940652125 which is not reachable... Totally after 13 days, the answer is so irresponsible and it will take another week to get a part which is also not confirmed... I am really disappointed to hear such kind of service from Toshiba / HCL. Due this delay, I have lost several contacts and business without my laptop...
A  20th of Jul, 2007 by
I given my mobile on 13/06/2007 nokia-n-73 at chennai office for repair under jobsheet no. 3200211111 and i got sms on 30.06.2007 from HCL nodia saying that my phone is ready for pick up and i have to pay Rs.1900/- but when i visited at chennai nokia care for pickup my phone they are saying, mobile is not possible for repair. i cant understand how that magic happen, when once phone got ready and automatic got non repairable.

I think chennai people is doing some wrong here. And when we called nokia online at 30303838 at banglore , they are not ready to listen to our problem.
N  23rd of Jul, 2007 by
Nokia centre of 22 is too bad in customer care. I have bought nokia 3110 in june and after 15 days its display has gone. I have given the mobile in 22 nokia care of hcl. I have submit the mobile on 306. I have not got my mobile till today. When i call they tell that after 1 week. From last 20 days i'm listening this that they will give me after 1 week... i think 22 hcl center is not able to solve customer service... They are not capable to do customer care service.
N  25th of Sep, 2007 by
Dear sir ,
Department to IT/CSE has purchased 60 computer from HCL as per order no 691/store/pur/2006 & 692/store/pur/2006, date 27/01/07. I am sure university has made the payment for this
Now we are facing problem in your system specially in some monitor ( S.No.806064372709, 806064372928) Now your company people avaiable in Bilaspur are not ready to help this organization in term of after sale services .

We have been eave requesting them since Ist weak of Sept 07. They are not bothering at all even not ready to come and see the problems.

Now they are telling the company procedure. I do not know what type of is it ?

I made number of calls to your Bilaspur office and some person Mr. Hermant had received And always asking for S.No. ? I have also request Mr. Vikas Tiwari personally also but no body ready to help

If this is the criteria of your company then let me know ?

Manish Shrivastava
Deptt. Of Computer Science & Engg.
Institute of Technology
Guru Ghasidas University
Bilaspur CG
A  20th of Nov, 2007 by
I agree to the complaints mentioned. Even i have faced similar kind of problems with the Nokia care center in chandigarh. I went there thrice for having some problem with my nokia handset 2310, but didn't get the issue resolved and the employees over there didn't behave in a proper manner. If it will go like this in future, i would have to go into consumer court.
A  29th of Mar, 2008 by

customer care number
N  16th of Apr, 2008 by
customer care number
N  4th of Jun, 2008 by
I have purchases one HCL MILEAP H model low cost laptop . While searching the net it was found that the cost of the same lap top is about Rs. 16990 but the dealer through whome I have putchased has collected money is about Rs.18500. Now my question is why there is somuch difference and is there any hidden policy which is not disclosed to me .

Purchased From

NEAR C.M.D college
Bilaspur (C.G)
Dealer Operating: Mr.Soni
Mob: 09826162639

Please clear about the same.

A  24th of Oct, 2008 by
hcl service centre in chandigarh and contzct no
A  29th of Oct, 2008 by

N  6th of Jan, 2010 by
My name is KHALID ASAD > i reside at PILKHUWA distt. GHAZIABAD
I complained to HCL so many times for d exchange of my Keyboard mouse n CPU cell
I complained to HCL on 14 Dec 2009 and today its 6 Jan
I m calling them again and again but they are not listning and saying they wil be sending a representative
My computer is in warrenty
My complaint id is 12c090066
I have talked to their representative Vandana and Superviser MONA
what should I do
I am Fed up nw
A  27th of May, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am Manesh Verma (maneshverma@yahoo.co.in) from Chandigarh. my contact numbers are +919878914772 and +919418019809 respectively. I went to nokia care (Sco 2901-02, Near Piccadily Chowk, Sector 22-C, Sector 22c Chandigarh, 160022, India) 0172 4653901 for my handset nokia 5610. but the persons at counter do not take it properly and after seeing it just denied to repair it. my handset in good condition and its keypad is problematic but they just denied to repair it. if I do not get such minor service in big city like chandigarh India. then what would one expect in other cities.
A  15th of Sep, 2010 by
I agree with those who don't like Nokia care centre sectr 22...
then go ahead..
It should b closed...
It has poor technical staff...
Always give further dates and all..
I am cmpletely exhausted from their behavior n all...

Nokia Logo Nokia