Nokia Care Center - Bangalore Indira Nagar / worst service from nokia care
I own a nokia 6300, my handset had a problem I couldnt hear the callers voice neither the caller could hear my voice, power switch was not working. I had given it for service to a nokia care in bangalore indira nagar and got it back after a month delay.
After a month of usage my handset had the same problem again. I have given it for service in nokia care bangalore this time in koramangala as the nokia care in indira nagar had closed down their shop.
The nokia care ppl told me that some seal had been removed and informed me that I had given it to local service centers for fixing it. Which I havent done (my warranty is still valid and there is no reason I should go to the local service center). Now they would charge me for the service...
The treatment in nokia care centers are below standards. They shutdown at sharp 6:30 pm and no service person is available till 10 to 10:15 am although they claim to work from 9:30 am. Called up their customer care no proper response. Their sms based service to check the handset status provides inappropriate responses.
More Nokia Care Center - Bangalore Indira Nagar Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia Corporation - amcrop mall malaysia petaling jaya
- Nokia Corporation - nokia steel hr
- Nokia Corporation - raya shop
- Nokia Corporation - display problem (partial display)
- Nokia Phone (Nokia 6) - phone has been dead