Nokia Care Center - Bangalore Indira Nagar / worst service from nokia care

1 India Review updated:

I own a nokia 6300, my handset had a problem I couldnt hear the callers voice neither the caller could hear my voice, power switch was not working. I had given it for service to a nokia care in bangalore indira nagar and got it back after a month delay.

After a month of usage my handset had the same problem again. I have given it for service in nokia care bangalore this time in koramangala as the nokia care in indira nagar had closed down their shop.

The nokia care ppl told me that some seal had been removed and informed me that I had given it to local service centers for fixing it. Which I havent done (my warranty is still valid and there is no reason I should go to the local service center). Now they would charge me for the service...

The treatment in nokia care centers are below standards. They shutdown at sharp 6:30 pm and no service person is available till 10 to 10:15 am although they claim to work from 9:30 am. Called up their customer care no proper response. Their sms based service to check the handset status provides inappropriate responses.

An

Comments

Th
  25th of Sep, 2008

Dear sir,

I own a Nokia 6030, my handset (BL-5C) Batteries had bulged & busted and my mobile cover also cracked
Kindly replace my battery

by

Thennavarajan. S
NAL, BANGALORE

Ka
  9th of Nov, 2008

hi sir,

this is karthikeyan .am working in software firm here in bangalore. i lost my mobile NOKIA 2626 while i was in bus some one theft it. i want to block my mobile is there any possible way to block it. can u help me please.

Ba
  23rd of Aug, 2009

Dear sir,

I have Nokia6600 with BL-5c battery. mobile is working properly. but having problem in battery. battery backup is less from some days. battery get down(discharging) for every day without using more. so i removed that battery & then reinsert it to mobile. but again same problem. but i saw the condition in battery. battery thickness get increased(1/2 %) more compare to normal size. i think it will get explode within few days, if i charged.

so what can i do for this condition.

by

STM RAJU
Bangalore.
id: stmanikantaraju@gmail.com

Ra
  7th of Aug, 2010

sir i m ravi kumar s.v. i m a student i m coming from small villege of kolar. i have a nokia mobile phone(5310).today i was in bus some one theft it. currently i buying this mobile 6 months back because of my project work. i installed in my software on this mobile.now i wanted it urgently .i have the all the documents of this mobile please help me. it will cost Rs 5, 300 i buying this mobile kolar. please help how can get back of this mobile i waiting for your information
Email addr-ravi.nmit@yahoo.co.in

Le
  15th of Dec, 2010

Nokia is going to die, its been a good month and my x2 is still under repair, bran new in condition. what the [censor] are you Finish [censor]s doing with electronics, i'm oging to buy a samsung, coz you [censor]ed up [censor] have made life miserable for me, it was the third time that i had to go and get my phone and to no avail

Vi