Nokia / froud sms recieved in the name of nokia

United Arab Emirates Review updated:
recevived one sms in my mobile from, mail2sms emial id, uaeyha@emirates.net.ae stating that I won 172000 pound in this year nokia uk mobile promotion and the mail id to contact is nkr8@live.com.

ckek for scam
Iy

Comments

Ja
  15th of Oct, 2008
I received an sms from mail2sms on Oct13 that reads: jmcg60uk@emirates.net.ae CONGRATS: YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON FOR YOU THE SUM OF 147, 000 GBP ON THIS YEAR NOKIA MOBILE PROMOTION FOR CLAIMS YOU ARE TO SEND US AN EMAIL TO nokiaukmobile2008@live.com AND CALL +447035924290 I almost sent my passport copy to them! Luckily I didn't. Who knows, they could have done something with it and get me in trouble, like getting deported from Dubai! Thank goodness I didn't! THIS IS A SCAM!!
Ba
  22nd of Oct, 2008
have received an unbelievable, something like gambling mess to my new nokia mobile that i have won some 172000 pounds and for details contact: nkr8@live.com and email - uaeyha@emirates.net.ae.
how do they send it to my number, is this any trapping mess ? would like to know
Mu
  25th of Nov, 2008
I received sms from mail2sms on 19 Oct sataing that your mobile number has won for you the sum of 172, ooo pounds on this year nokia uk mobile PROMO for claims send us email to nkpr2@aol.co.uk and he asked to me for send curiour charges i want to check from you is this true.

Nokia Logo Nokia