Nokia 6670 / display ic problem

1 India Review updated:

I have nokia 6670 cell phone, which is one and half year old. Display is not working of my cell since 10 days. I have visited 5 nokia care centers but they are not able to solve the problem as they are saying they do not have display ic of this model. According to them nokia is not providing them these display ic as spare part.

Comments

2nd of Oct, 2006
    India

Hi, I bought a Nokia 6670, from Shopper stop,kolkata, on the 29thof July 07, having NOkia 6670 A.Grey, having IMEI:359753000349283; and ever since the set is in the service centre. There was a problem of rebooting and i gave the same to the Nokia Service centre, and the exhange happened three times and the problem still persists. They did not even bother to call and on my enquiring came to know that they would replace only the hand set and now thats over a month period. It so sad that you pay so highly for a high end set and then sit idle for the service centre to revert. It was a pethetic experience and now have lost hope on the set as well. But truly speaking NOKIA could do this was not expected.

• Pa
      21st of Apr, 2008
    Nokia 6670 - Regarding handset
    NOKIA

To,

Customer Care,
    NOKIA

Subject : Regarding Complaint of Nokia 6670.

Dear Sir/Madam

I had purchased NOKIA 6670 (354330007169322) on 12/1/2006. But within 6 month it hanged. I gave to service station at Sector 22 Chandigarh. They corrected saying virus problem. But within 6 month it hanged again(twice) they said moisture problem. I got Insurance covered also that time HCL. But it started hanging. NOKIA service centre was correcting it but I was facing same problem. Then when I went to new service station at sector 22 (OLD was closed). They refused to entertain & even misbehaved. So I got paid service done on 5/1/2008. but again it got hanged. So there are mainly two problem.

1) If its manufacturing defect why did not they replaced (Mobile Or Part) that time.

2) Or if its other (Parts) problem why they didn’t replaced the defective parts during validity of my HCL insurance cover.

So kindly let me know the solution of my problem. Which I am facing till date since from purchasing of handset. Or I have no other option other than to go to consumer court.

Regards
    Pankaj Dwivedi
    21/4/2008

12th of Mar, 2009

when i restar or off my nokia 6670 then on i dont know why it deduct my money 1.50/- Rs please give me some reason

• Sy
      24th of Dec, 2009
    S.Y.Rangari

Sir,
    I lost my mobile handset 6670 purchased in 2006 on 22DEC 2009. Its IMEI no is359753000985060.
    Kindly do the needfuls regarding this matter and help me to get back my handset as i have lost important informations and phone numbers along with that.
    Thanking You