Nokia 6270 / replacement of battery from nokia care centre

Complaint for:

1. Planet shoppe, rajakamal sqr. Amravati
2. Nokia care centre, near rajapeth police station, badnera road, amravati, maharashtra, india.

I am mr. Sanjay isad, [system admin] belong to amravati [m. S.] , india. I have purchased nokia 6072 model from yours district dealer mobile shop "planet".

When I reached to your dealer for the complaint regarding the battery charging, I faced a very rudely treatment by your nokia dealer and i've experienced badly when I shocked to see that my mobile battery has been charged by the dealer instead of clearing the problem.

When I got it replaced by an old and used battery, I made complaint to your authorized nokia care centre who explained me very properly how that battery has been changed by the earlier dealer named "planet mobile shop", rajkamal sqr. , amravati. When I reported once again to the nokia care they insist me to purchase a new battery. Ok. I have purchased due to my inconvenience, but still the new battery they sold me with the same problem of not charging properly. When the next day of purchasing I reported them regarding the problem, they replied very rudely and asked me to keep it for repairing.

When I asked them to make complaint regarding this uncultured behavior they were agree to make it replaced with new battery. If your are really very serious about your customer services please do take interest to get feedback of your authorized dealers and nokia care centre proprietors, specifically from dist. Amravati state : maharashtra.

I want to make a complaint of such worst treating customer care centre from amravati who rudely handles the problem of customers and uses worst and uncultured words for the customers after the purchase of nokia handsets.

A  8th of Sep, 2009 by
My experience at the Nokia care centre namely Nokia Care, Bakul Mobile World at Gulshan Plaza Rajapeth is very bad.
I had there to repair my dameged joystick of the unused mobile 6600 .The owner of the centre told me that it will cost me 500 rs.I agree that but after he told me that there is a virus and 750 rs will be the expenditure to repair it.After my refusal he gave me my running mobile with new fault saying it is hanged .When I said him that it was not hanged before showing to him but he was adamant on his say.
In the mean time of 1 hour 3 costomers came there with displeasure about their mobile repairy.In the same way like me he cheated them.
People go to the Nokia Care on the name of NOKIA but the Bania Nokia Care owner does not maintain the name of NOKIA .
It is for your information and necessary action.

Satish Deshmukh