Nokia 6126 / puk code
I followed instructions in the Nokia 6126 manual to the letter. It wouldn't let me enter any PIN security code and when I made a 3rd attempt, it locked up and kept asking for a PUK code. Customer service said that I've lost all of my telephone numbers because the SIM card was now invalid ("fried" as she called it"). All I wanted to do was to enter a simple 4 letter PIN code and I ended up losing ALL of my contacts. BOY AM I EVER PISSED OFF!!!
More Nokia 6126 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks