Nokia 5300 I / no sim card!
I regret to state my bad experience with NOKIA5300, purchased in middle of March 2007. I was in impression that there must be a quality control division in the biggest Mobile Mfg. Co., NOKIA. The Model before going to end user, should be checked properly. The day I purchased NOKIA 5300 was the unfortunate for me. During this five Months so many times I have to run for repair. Yesterday all of sudden, it started giving Msg. No.SIM Card. I went to Dealer and he sent my phone to Customer Care., Customer Care told me to send it to Ahmedabad Center and will take about 25 to 30 day to repair as it's chip is damaged. Earlier the sound was stopped. Sometimes outgoing sound is stops. This is last time I wish to go personally to Ahd.Care Centre on 16th Aug. 2007 and if I will not satisfied I shall be compiled to go consumers complaint division or legal action!
More Nokia 5300 I Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks
- Nokia - new nokia 3- no power
- Nokia - nokia 3
- Nokia - I am complaining about my mobile nokia 2