Nokia 3250 / phone dead!

I had purchased Nokia 3250 on 5ht september 2006, the very first day i had problems with it, after rotating the keypad 180 degree's ie to music mode, it was not starting the MP3 player, also the 4 buttons of that keypad were not functioning, i approached the Nokia Authorized Center in Lower Parel, in Pheonix Mill Compound, Named BrighPoint. They took the phone and then repaired it and gave after 2 months, after 6 six months from repair, the phone died and was not starting. Its top rubber was eroded, but the button was functioning well, still they gave back the phone saying physical damage, after that i approached HCL Infinet, they say that the main board is tampered and will not replace the phone and repairing will cost 12000 rs, certainly i will get a Moto Ming at that cost, now i m thinking of launching a consumer case against these people, they can market their products but cannot repair or replace inspite of being under warranty!

I don't trust this brand anymore and wish it will stop functioning after few years! Useless!

N  14th of Sep, 2007 by

Nokia 3250 - Poor service!

I got tarpped with my mobile in the heavy rain 2mths back. Effecting my mobile's memory card and keypad IC not working. I tried with 3 repair peoples they couldn't do it. Even nokia care people failed to search the problem. I am not getting original memory card IC for it.

Poor service!
A  1st of Dec, 2008 by
almost same problem the phone was affected by water and it was taken to nokia repair centre somewhere in london it came back a little rugged, and then 4 months later it started behaving funny wont power on until it's been charged I first thought it was the battery I got another battery but same problems, then now i't not even powering on anymore, charge or not!!
N  3rd of Jun, 2016 by

Nokia 3250 - Have not received my mobile phone

I have submitted my Mobile handset Nokia 3250 on 18.05.2007 to your Nokia Care Center, Preet Vihar, Delhi. It is sorry to say that in spite of repeated reminder and visited several times to Nokia Care Centre. But I have not received my mobile phone as yet.

In this context I have met with Shri Bharat Malik, the O/I of Nokia Care Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi for redress of my complaint but all in vain.

Since it is in guarantee period till August 2007. A line in reply may kindly be anticipated with in two days otherwise I have compel to go to consumer court for necessary action.

D90, Street No. 65,
Arya Samaj Road,
Uttam Nagar, New Delhi – 110059.
Mobile number 9891914286
Jobsheet No. 1101086534
A  3rd of Jun, 2016 by
I totally agree with you. These guys are pathetic, highly unprofessional and all of these should be sacked.

Nokia Logo Nokia