Nokia 3250 / phone dead!
I had purchased Nokia 3250 on 5ht september 2006, the very first day i had problems with it, after rotating the keypad 180 degree's ie to music mode, it was not starting the MP3 player, also the 4 buttons of that keypad were not functioning, i approached the Nokia Authorized Center in Lower Parel, in Pheonix Mill Compound, Named BrighPoint. They took the phone and then repaired it and gave after 2 months, after 6 six months from repair, the phone died and was not starting. Its top rubber was eroded, but the button was functioning well, still they gave back the phone saying physical damage, after that i approached HCL Infinet, they say that the main board is tampered and will not replace the phone and repairing will cost 12000 rs, certainly i will get a Moto Ming at that cost, now i m thinking of launching a consumer case against these people, they can market their products but cannot repair or replace inspite of being under warranty!
I don't trust this brand anymore and wish it will stop functioning after few years! Useless!
More Nokia 3250 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks
- Nokia - new nokia 3- no power
- Nokia - nokia 3
- Nokia - I am complaining about my mobile nokia 2