Nokia/3110c / could not restore factory settings with the nokia default code

1 Nigeria Review updated:

i tried to configure my browsing settings on my phone and it said only 70 settings allowed, then i tried restoring the factory settings with the normal code i.e 12345 but i could not. it kept on telling me code error. i will like to get an answer as soon as possible .

Mi

Comments

• Bp
      29th of Jan, 2009

i want to set fectory defolt setting of my nokia 3110c

• Si
      12th of Mar, 2009

can you please tell me the code to restore my phone setting i tried using i.e 12345

• Si
      12th of Mar, 2009

can you help me in solving my problem

16th of Mar, 2009

i have forgotton my security code, plz help me to restore factory setting of my NOKIA 3110c set.
    my mail address is mah9963@hotmail.com

• Eh
      16th of Apr, 2009

plz tell me what is the code for "restore factory settings" . waiting for your reply .. i tried 12345 etc but didnt work plz help me for that. my mail address is hawk_eyes12371@yahoo.com

• Ka
      6th of Sep, 2009

dear sir,
    i have change my phone code as my self choose but i forger it please if you can help me to reset my phone code.
    thanks
    kaflardeen@gmail.com

• Da
      23rd of Sep, 2009

i also need this help please, i have also try the restory factory settings but it keep on telling me code error and i cant even configure.it keep on telling me memory full can not add new account.please help me my email is yusco@yuurok.com or yuscoonline@yahoo.com.

• Ri