Nokia 2760 / repair charges in warranty
I purchased nokia 2760 in october 2008.. Imei no [protected]. It stopped working in november 2008.. I submitted it to nokia care centre at patiala.. They said that they have to send the handset to noida for repair... I got it back after a month in working condition.. It stopped working again on 12th jul 2009.. I went to nokia care again they said the handset has no repair seal or sticker inside... So u have to pay for repair charges... My handset is still in warranty.. I called at customer care no they said they r helpless they cant do anything regarding this.. So tel me should I throw this phone out... I m capable for paying reapir charges but why should I when the warranty is still on???If the handset has not seal or sticker inside it thats nt my fault thats there fault they have not done that.. I think I should move to consumer court for justice now...
More Nokia 2760 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks