NJ Transit / nj transit bus driver driving dangerously/road bullying with bus
On 6/21/2017 at 5:15 pm, I merged onto RT 3 from the Garden State Parkway. After putting on my turn signal and insuring I had a safe distance I merged onto RT 3. The bus behind me (Bus#8308) decided that they were in a hurry and decided to pull from RT 3 into the merge lane to pass me on the right. He/she only got half way past my car on the right and the merge lane ended (Obviously why I was merging into RT 3 in the first place). As the merge lane came to an end he/she cut left forcing me over into another lane to avoid being side swiped by the bus. I had to lock my brakes and skid to a stop narrowly avoiding rear ending another vehicle in the next lane. The bus driver never stopped but kept going. The bus should have never tried to use a merge lane to pass on the right, and certainly shouldn't have just cut into traffic when he/she realized they didn't have room. They were obviously in a hurry despite there being a "no passengers" sign on the bus.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee