NJ Transit / nj transit bus
At 6:45 pm today, 10/09/2018, on Kings Highway, from Haddon Heights (Camden Co.) into Haddonfield a NJ Transit bus (#500 lit in the front window) pulled up behind me at less than 10 feet. I refuse to do any more than the speed limit (Kings Highway is posted at 25mph) when someone is tailgating me so I made sure I was doing 25mph. The bus then closed to within 5 feet of the rear of my vehicle and turned on his/her high beams. The bus continued to follow me at no more than 5 feet for about one 1/2-2 miles until it was stuck by a red light in Haddonfield. If I had to slow down for a pedestrian or other vehicle the bus would have struck the rear of my vehicle. I have never seen one of your drivers behave in such a dangerous and ill mannered way.
Bruce Atkinson [protected]
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- NJ Transit - very poor service from a long term bus driver due to the way he spoke to me
- NJ Transit - hudson bergen light rail
- NJ Transit - fair money & being disrespected by driver!
- NJ Transit - handicap access at wesmont station
- NJ Transit - bus 780