NJ Transit / terrible service
NJ Transit is by far the very worst rail service in the entire world. I remember overhearing two Indian riders talking about how much better the rail systems in India are. That should be a joke but its actually the truth. I ride from Jersey Avenue to New York City. They advertise that it takes 54 minutes to get there as it is an express train. I cannot remember one time in the last month that it actually arrived on time. The train is almost always 20 minutes late if there are no mechanical issues. When there are mechanical issues you can just forget it. It is clear that proper maintainance of the equipment is not performed as the trains almost always have issues with doors closing when they shouldn't or staying open or lights not turning off or on to signal that all the doors are closed. When they have issues the crew does try to explain what the delay is over the loudspeaker. Unfortunately most of the train cars do not have a working loudspeaker so all you can make out is gibberish. Some of the crew are nice but alot of them are rude and yell at passengers when it comes time to collect tickets. Basically NJ transit is a joke and everyone who is forced to ride on it is the butt of that joke.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee