NJ Transit / dangerous driver
I was driving in the right lane on the Bergen Turnpike in Little Ferry, NJ when bus #7131 or 7151 (I can't quite recall) cut in front of me to take the jug handle in order to cross Bergan Turnpike without signaling. He was barely a foot or two in front of me when he did this. Also, he made the left turn to cross also without signaling at all.
I feel this driver endangered myself as we could have had an accident due to his carelessness in not signaling. If he had signaled, I would have been sure to stay far back from him and allowed him into my lane.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee