NJ Transit / customer service & bus time
I had an interview at 10:30am 7-9-14 arrived late as per bus line 163 being late however this was understood because of the obvious road work, when leaving my interview, which i was about half hour late for, I proceeded to wait at the bus stop I waited from 12:30pm until 3:10pm when my cousin had finally arrived as my ride home since in that time frame not one of the five buses mentioned on the stop had arrived. Meanwhile before my cousin arrived I called the number on the stop and waited ten minutes to speak with a "Representative" when I got threw the woman was rude and condescending she didnt have any answers as to what was going on either and thus transfered me and that woman was even more condescending as well as patronizing couldn't believe it
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee