NJ Transit / conductor

Red Bank, NJ, United States

I got on the tran today Friday the 13th to NY from Red Bank NJ at 659am I sat in the cart number 7014. I take the train every day to work and pay $450 a month to do so. I have a little scooter with me that I ride to work after I get off the train. I put it underneath the seat every single day and today the conductor told me I need to say in the handicap seats and put it underneath the seat in the Handicap. For starters I'm not handicap and these areas are designated for handicap riders. After telling the conductor and I ride the train every day and put my scooter underneath after telling the conductor and I ride this tran every day and put my scooter underneath the seat every day she started to argue with me. I tried to explain to the conductor but I am not handicap and I don't feel the need to sit in a handicap area. She told me I must move and as I was moving started being very nasty and told me she hopes I never ride the train again. This is completely unacceptable behavior. Maybe I'll start giving my money to the ferry.

NJ Transit