NJ Transit / bus number 6351
In the hours between 8am and 8:30am every morning this bus driver (female) always have no passengers sign up on the bus to where you don't know what bus arriving then has an attitude when you ask what bus is this or attempts to ride pass if you don't stick your arm out, knowing we don't know what number bus it is, because it says no passengers. When she suppose to put the sign saying it's the number 70 bus. Folks trying to get to work and don't have time for petty child games in the morning. I'm a citizen who just want to make it to work and don't have time for games. Please let her know that's rude and it's important, there are many busses that come that way so we not obligated to take her bus or to play guessing games.
Sign Prospect street and 43rd street bus stop on Springfield Ave.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee