NJ Transit Bus / #607
A new bus driver was assigned to this route the second week in September; and has been consistently late Monday - Friday. The bus, according to the schedule is to arrive at my stop at 8:45 a.m. When I say late I'm not talking 5 minutes, I'm talking 15 to 20 minutes; if it's raining, 20 to 25 minutes. If for some reason, we have another driver, the bus is on time. So why can't the regular driver be on time?
More NJ Transit Bus Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee