NJ Transit / 113n
Yesterday, May 15th, I rode the 113N leaving the Port Authority bus terminal at 5:10pm. It was raining very hard and the driver continually short stopped causing me to become physically ill. If that wasn't bad enough, she went the completely WRONG WAY and had to be directed by other bus passengers on how to get back on the route which took 30-45 minutes. I can never plan anything because this bus line is habitually late. Also in the mornings now I have to take a bus on this route that gets me to work 1 hour early because the bus never comes at it's scheduled time. The 113N which usually comes to my stop (North Avenue & Lynmar Way) is scheduled to arrive at 6:18am and he arrives 10-15 minutes late causing the bus to become overcrowded. I should not have to stand up for the long ride into Manhattan, when I have paid my fare like everyone else. Please do an evaluation on this line as it seems to be getting worse.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- NJ Transit - driver behavior
- NJ Transit - driver was very nasty.
- NJ Transit - passenger
- NJ Transit - the bus driver
- NJ Transit - driving