NineWest.com / Poor Customer Service
I ordered a pair of orange peep toe sandals on 7/30/08 to wear to an event the following week. I ordered a pair for myself and one for my mother. Her pair arrived in a few days and there was still no sign of mine. I waited a few more days and mine still had not shipped. With no word from Nine West, I decided to call them. Upon calling, I learned that the item was delayed because it was not in stock at the warehouse and was to be shipped from California. When the item arrived, there were two different sizes in the box! One was my size, a 7 1/2 and the other was a size 9! I called the company and was informed to return the shoe. They stated that they would send a replacement. I waited for two weeks with no word from the company. I finally called today, 8/25/08 and I was informed that the shoe was discontinued and no longer in stock. I received no e-mail, no phone call - nothing! It has been almost a month since I placed the order and I am completely dissatisfied with the level of service provided by this company. No one informed me of anything, the information I got was because I called them! There was no correspondence from their end to keep me abreast of what was going on with my order. I fell in love with this shoe and I don't typically wear Nine West shoes. This is the first and ABSOLUTE LAST TIME I ORDER FROM NINEWEST.COM. I will stick to my more high end shoes!
More NineWest.com Complaints & Reviews
- Nine West - Horrible management and poor customer service 
- Nine West - Shoe Quality is horrible 
- Nine West - Nine West horror story 
- Nine West - Cheating customer with replica products 
- Nine West - Never again 
- Nine West - purse
- Nine West - shoes - soles cracked 
- Nine West - my 3 pairs nine west shoes were lost!!
- Nine West - ordered shoes a month ago and still no refund
- Nine West - this not a complaint-crazy request