Nine West Shoes / Poor quality of shoe
I purchased a pair od Nine WEst pumps on April 25, 2009 at a Macys in Columbia, MD. I wore the shoes to church on the 26, of April. As I was coming
out of church, I tripped and scraped my shoes. When I looked at my shoes, boy was I surprised to find out that my shoes were made of cardboard o the bottom and the top which is suppose to be patent leather. The original price od the shoes without tax was 79.00 I had a coupon for 20% off, so I paid 67.00 and some change. The price of these shoes is ridiculous. I truly thought I was bying leather. Now I have to get my shoes fixed after wearing them one day. I dont think this is fair to me. I don't mind paying to get leather fixed, but paying for cardboard is another story. I would like a refund of my 67.00, so I can pay to have my cardboard shoes fixed. How can NIne West justify selling cardboard for these outrageous prices?
More Nine West Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- Nine West - Shoe Quality is horrible 
- Nine West - Horrible management and poor customer service 
- Nine West - Nine West horror story 
- Nine West - Cheating customer with replica products 
- Nine West - Never again 
- Nine West Shoes - shoes
- Nine West - nwrocha shoe
- Nine West - purse
- Nine West - shoes - soles cracked 
- Nine West - my 3 pairs nine west shoes were lost!!