Nike / squeaky noises

CA, United States Review updated:

Purchase of NIKE Air Monarch shoe(s), they squeak while I walk. I thought it was only the first pair that was defective. I messed up and bought two more pair, all three are defective. Tried the powder underneath the sole, worked for about an hour, then back to the squeaking noise. NIKE should reimburse me for these defective shoes. I wear this shoe because of heel problems, this shoe has a thick, soft heel.

Comments

• Wo
      21st of Sep, 2012

Puchase a pair of Nike (Air Monarch) shoe they squeak while I walking or running .They should reimburse me for these shoes they are defective shoes.Will not buy another of Nike shoes.

• Da
      11th of Dec, 2012

Nike Air Monarch that squeak. Purchased at Sports Authority have a spueak when you walk and gets louder with time warn. The pair I bought were made in China. If all the squeaker were made in China it could be China's doing. If the Nike Monarchs are made in various countrys it's likely all Nike's fault. Sports Authority rep. said they haven't heard anything.

• La
      25th of Sep, 2014

My Monarchs squeak too. If they were made in China they probably have lead or antifreeze or toothpaste mixed in the sole material. Sounds like I walked through a river when I walk in them. Comfortable but I probably couldn't sneak up on Helen Keller with these damned things!!