Nike / poor quality for price

1 Germany Review updated:

I have been running with Nike Air Max since the end of the 80's. I purchased a pair of Nike Air Max in Great Britain. They shoes were manufactoried in Vietnam, but I did not thing that the Quality should be any different, because the shoes are very expensive aprroximatly 150 euro.
Since I have been running with these shoes I have been having extreme problems with my left foot. It was so bad that when I got out of bed in the morning I could barely walk. Never in a million years did I think it could be the shoes. I would take a break from running until my foot felt better, then I would try again. this went on for about a six month period until I finally thought that it could only be the shoes. I bought a new pair and to my amazment it was the shoes.
So, what do I do with an expensive pair of running shoes that I paid good money for...? Good it be it is because they are now manufactored in Vietnam? Does Nike really care? Can someone send the shoes back for inspection.
I am really disappointed... layback_13@yahoo.com

La

Comments

• Ka
      22nd of Apr, 2011

I bought a Arsenal 2010/2011 football top and the Fly emirates stickers on the front are falling off. You made the same mistake on he old 2008-2010 kits how could you make the same mistake the top was £41.00 and it was VERY poor and badly made