Nikeawful quality shoes

I bought new nike shoes in may-june this year, the shoes had a special kind of fabric which was porous and did let in air to pass through. I liked the idea since the feet wont smell bad. But sadly, the shoes have not even lasted 6 months. I have barely used them for a month on a regular basis, and the pores have become mega-pores, holes basically. Would have least expected such a thing from a brand as well known as nike. Previously, I have bought all - adidas, reebok and puma and never faced a problem. I guess I will skip nike in future.

Comments

• Da
      Mar 14, 2008
    Nike - nike total 90 laser football boots!
    United Kingdom
    Phone: [protected]

I recently purchased a pair of white nike total 90 laser football boots. I have only worn these boots 5 times and they have already ripped, I have been purchasing nike boots for a number of years now and this is the first time this as happened. I do realize that football boots are subject to wear and tear over a period of time however i don't find it exceptable that a 120 pound pair of football boots should only last 5 times before they are damaged.

I am utterly disheartened by this and i am hoping to claim at least a replacement pair of boots. Or maybe i should consider purchasing another brand in the future.

• Al
      Apr 20, 2008

Hi Dane,

I agree with your views on these boots. I also purchased the same model and and after using it only 4 times the bottom of the left shoe came off.

I am planning to approach consumer redressal forums with my complaint.

Do let me know if you manage to get your shoes replaced.

Thanks.

• Ce
      May 30, 2008
    Nike - nike shock shoes
    South Africa

i bought a pair of Nike Shock Shoes for R1500, a year down the line the shoes are falling apart. i don't expect to pay so much for shoes and they only last a year. i pay half that amount for ADDIDAS or Reebok shoes and they last four times longer than nike.. its an outrage to pay that much for shoes and they only last a limit amount of time.

i also bought a nike jacket for R500, 10 months down the line that nike jacket is totally finished, unwearable.. again i spent a lot of money on nike merchandise and it is not up to standard with competing products..

what is nike going to do. i demand some kind of explination from nike. why such high prices and the products don't live up the their worthiness.

• Ab
      Jul 02, 2008

I have taken an football of nike in last month only but now the ball leaks

• Va
      Nov 19, 2008

i agree totally i purchased a pair of vapor 4sg for my son at £120.00 and he too as only worn them about 5 times and they have ripped at the sides im hoping for a complete refund as i dont want to risk having another pair of nikes and then having the hazzle of having to return them at a cost to me, they really need to sort out whats happening here as their reputation is going down hill slowly.

• Na
      Mar 28, 2009
    Nike - defective trainers
    Queens
    New York

I brought a pair of exclusive Nike Zen Venti boots whilst on holiday in New York. I have since returned home to London, England and after only 4-5 wears one of the boots has started to squeek. I am very upset as I could not get these boots from the U.K so was very excited when I had managed to find them upon arrival in the USA. Not quite sure what I am suppose to do now and am at my wits end with these squeeking boots that I cant wear. I look forward to hearing from you soon, Thank you.

• Ca

Nike - unsatisfied
    nike
    pune
    nike.com

i have purchased a nike sandals from pune central but i am not satisfied with that bcz whilewearing it for more than 15 minutes it starts sweating in to klegs & cnt wear it for long time & the belts are very short according to my leg, company dont make the belts according to size iguess.. I purchased it thinking of brand name but i am totlly unsatisfied ?

• Be
      Sep 14, 2009
    Nike - poor manufactoring
    1633 Copper Springs Rd
    Springville
    Tennessee
    Phone: [protected]

I bought my daughter a pair of Nike to start school in September. She wore them one time to the fair. the sole fell off nearly causing her to trip. She thought I would be upset so she did not tell me right away. When she did I nearly cried. I am a single mother and cannot return these to the store. I did go to the merchant and got nowhere. They wanted to tell me that I must have washed them. NOT SO !!! The sole does not even fit the shoe and has no glue what so ever. This is unacceptable. Please help me to return or let me know where I can have the warranty honored. You can contact me via email, phone or mail. PLEASE HELP ( Paris Shoe Show. Paris, Tn. 38242)

Beverly Canady
    1633 Copper Springs Rd.
    Springville Tenn. 38256
    [protected]
    [protected]@yahoo.com

I can send pictures...

If I get no response I will NEVER purchase another Nike product. I have been a life time loyal customer.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

• 13
    Nike - ex-nike customer
    nike
    Fort Lauderdale
    Florida
    nike.com

I bought my son a pair of nike shoes this past summer and they literally fell apart at the seams not to mention, the inside of the heal broke down... when i tried to talk to someone at nike they told me that asked for the number on the tag inside the tongue. If anyone has bought nike's lately you will notice that the tag is now an iron-on sticker that is easily taken out ( you can do the math with that one and a 9 yr old boy..)not the sewn in kind. They will not take them back to even look at them...they only started making that same shoe about a month before we bought them therefore, they should know what freakin' model number they are and when they produced that particular shoe. So much for the one year warranty that they got out of...It is a shame because we bought most of our sneakers there before but now don't feel like we are appreciated for our business . Guess we will find one of many companies that do..

• 13
      Mar 10, 2010

I totally agree. Nike won't take back my sons either. Time to buy from Addias I guess.

• Co
      Mar 10, 2010

you have to make sure it isnt a NIKE replica, some people make shoes just like NIKI and use the same number on every shoe, which is iron on so that way it does not stay on of course...you miht want to have checked into that, people do make clothes and shoes to match, and they really are not the lligimate NIKE, or converse or Jordache...or any other name...look it up on the internet...

• Ke
      Jun 30, 2010

My mom just got off the phone with NIKE over the same type of situation. My little brother bought a pair of Nikes after they first came out, then 5 months later the fabric inside the heel of the shoe was completely broken down and there was hard and jagged plastic sticking out of it, literally giving him blisters on his heels (this was on both shoes too!). My mom sent them in and in the letter they sent back (with the shoes in the same condition), it said that they must have been washed. No one ever washed the shoes, and my little brother never even wore them out in the rain!!! They refused to do anything about it, fix it, replace it, or give him a refund. I don't think anyone in our close family will buy Nike shoes again; I mean, whats the point if in as little as 5 months of getting them they start to physically hurt you and practically dissolve.

Nov 08, 2010
    Nike - they cheated me
    Nike

I ordered a pair of Nike shoes from www.nike-airyeezy.com! The web-site seemd totally legit, I received my shoes and discovered they are knock-offs/imitation Nike. I was cheated and led to believe my shoes were on sale 50 percent off from 130.dollars. This web-site never states what they are actually selling. They claim to be from the Uk. or Canada but my shoes arrived from China. The shoes are definitely not worth 69. dollars primarily because of all the flaws they have. Most of the stitching is visible and the feel like cardboard paper. I'm PISSED!

Feb 07, 2012

My comment goes to the apparel designers, because they don, t give a cool match to my Nike collections

• Gs
      Apr 16, 2013

i purchased one trouser price Rs.1300/- before 4 days from your Sriganganagar shop in Rajasthan .The salesman cheated by selling the trouser of 100% polyester saying 100% cotton.this type of selling dissatisfy the customers.This type of cheap marketing attracts totally failure of satisfaction of customers.please guide your salesman not to cheat any customer by selling wrong product.they were enjoying themselves by the activeness of cheating.I am very unhappy to see this type of selling of such type of branded company.
    From G.S.Pandey, Sriganganagar (Rajasthan) Mob.no.[protected]

Dec 27, 2013

I bought trainers (nike one tens) & there's glue all over them from wen they we're made i took them back to JD sports who sent them off & returned them saying there's nothing wrong with them i am shocked at the apalling sevice & lack ov refund or replacement I've been offered I've lost my receipt but i paid on my bank card i paid 115 pounds 4 them & I've been buying these & other nike trainers for 12 yrs & I've never had a problem like this before could u please sort this problem out for me Yours hopefully. David Dahl-Jones [protected] I've plenty more pics ov the shoes if u need them