Nikeflying.commoney for goods has been sent but nothing has been received.

K Review updated:

I sent money $1900 to nikeflying.com to person named tianhuo cai, from china but have not received the goods nor the money back. I do not know what to do. I have the receipts showing the money I have sent as well as a copy of his invoice sent to me. Beware of nikeflying.com, this site is a scam!

• Updated by Renee Beckwith Reese · Apr 26, 2019

I purchased a pair of Nike Air max sneakers and after the first week of wearing them my feet hurt so bad all over. They are very uncomfortable and I still try to wear them to see if they get better and they haven't. If the grass is just slightly damp my feet get soaked cause of the material of the sneakers. Just not very happy

• Updated by Greg11157 · Jul 02, 2019

What a sad day for Nike. Unbelievable, but I guess not with the path they have seem to have taken.

• Updated by Arthure · Jul 05, 2019

Stop upset

• Updated by Wrevea Williams · Aug 29, 2019

Never got the shoes

• Updated by Leslie Marney · Sep 26, 2019

We bought thes a month ago and they are horrible they are falling apart they should not do this I need something done about this I have owed several pairs of Nike's and they have never done this I bought them off Nike.com something really needs to be done . They also look like they have mold on them on the yellow part

• Updated by Unsatisfied1523 · Sep 27, 2019

Only 4x and up jersey dont have the nike logo on them

• Ac
    ACGshoe Aug 14, 2018

I have worn these shoes about four times and the sole has come loose at the back-inside quarter of the sole. I like the shoes and would like to keep them. Can you repair them and where would I send them?

NOTE: Tried calling, but can't wait the fifteen minutes you asked .

Please advise...Jim Lichty ([email protected])

• Vi
    Vic4secret Aug 20, 2018

So when are you going to show support for the Nassar Survivors instead of showing support for the school (MSU)that enabled the sexual abuse of Nassar. (?) where does Not me stand on this issue?

Sincerely,
    Victoria Dillman
    Mother of a Nassar Survivor

• Ir
    Irshaade Aug 20, 2018

I recently purchased a pair of soccer boots from nike.com. I have not received my order nor have I received any information from your contracted clearing agent. PLEASE HELP!

• Br
    Bryanbaker22 Aug 20, 2018

I bought a pair for my son he wore them one time for a basketball game and on of the straps will not stay on.

• Lo
    Loveshoes Aug 29, 2018

I purchased Nike air max 120.00 for my son for school. He has only wore them twice and the hue is coming from the toe and side. The glue came loose from the toe of both shoes after two wears. I dint have a local footlocker so I have to travel 45 minutes to one. First time buying air max and very upset.

• Ad
    Adcup Sep 01, 2018

Received a pair of Nike Air sneakers for Fathers Day from my kids. It's now August and the left shoe seems to have gotten a "flat" in the air cushion. It now squeaks with every step

• So
    Soccer Cleats Sep 01, 2018

Date of incident: Janurary 8, 2018
    Bought a pair of soccer cleats for my daughter thru Nike.com as custom made in August 2017 and received product September 2017. After 4 months, cleats started to fall apart(picture enclose). I am currently looking for reciept on NIKE.COM and would like a refund or new pair of cleats.

Anthony Martinez Sep 01, 2018

I had recently purchased a men's black and white therma hoodie and in the store that I was in the hanger that it was on said it was a large so I purchased it and it turns out that when I got home and I tried it on it was a small. But the trip is to long for me to quickly make the return.

• Ni
    Nike.com Sep 02, 2018

I have went to the store in return for pairs of shoes and they're all defected the products or no good I'm not satisfied And I have to go and take a bus in the rain to go to the store could you guys send me defective products every time I order no matter what I order my shoes are always defected

• Ho
    HongC Sep 03, 2018

Bought a tennis cap for my son and perspiration discolours the cap almost immediately. Discolouration remains even after wash. Very disappointed with quality. Is there a way to prevent this or get rid of the discolouration now? The cap now looks so dirty and totally unfitting for the brand and his idol.

• Va
    Val12345 Sep 04, 2018

I got a high top Nike shoes and wore it for one day. The next day I discovered that my big toenails were bruised and in a lot of pain. :(
    My big tonsils are bruised and I'm so much pain. I do love Nike brand but this experience made me traumatized :(

• Jr
    JRSmith12 Sep 05, 2018

I️ bought a pair of the Airmax and they ripped the first time I wore them. Very bad stitching and the mesh does not hold up. Very disappointed. The store says they cannot take them back

• Ra
    rachel0000000000 Sep 05, 2018

your tags on your shirts are fucking annoying as shit and every fucking time i try to rip them off, your whole entire shirt fucking rips. MAKE YOUR LIFE ALTERING TAGS EASY TO FUCKING TAKE OFF.

• Vi
    Viral22222 Sep 06, 2018

Pls my shoes is looking very bed.
    Pls reples my shoes .
    His color is very dul and looking so bed so you can help me to do reples ment .

No More Nike Sep 09, 2018

I will No longer purchase, endorse or have anything to do with Nike since they have made the terrible decision to use Colin Kaepernick as a spokes person. By By Nike. No more

• Ut
    UtahFanNoMore Sep 09, 2018

Goodbye - Family of five that purchased everything Nike for baseball, soccer, and everyday wear will no longer support a company that supports a person that hates and disrespects the flag and the police. There are lots of choices out there and your brand is out. Patriotic Americans do not forget!

Joebobooo Sep 09, 2018

I just wanted to let you know that my family will no longer be purchasing anything from you. In my house we play football, girls softball and adult softball. That's not including shoes and clothing for our personal use. I'm glad you chose kapernick so that we can go to under armour which is cheaper.

• Bk
    BKW1956 Sep 09, 2018

Bad call on Kaepernick. If you want to choose sides in such a cultural divide then expect people like me will have to do so in response and it will impact my purchasing of your product. Ben W

Mark Barfield Sep 09, 2018

I believe in something The United States of America

I will never buy another Nike product again

God Bless America

• Di
    Disappoints Sep 09, 2018

You must be fucking kidding!

I'll NEVER buy another pair of Nike's as long as your Kaepernick ad is running.

Maybe NEVER!

• Co
    Cocobartpup Sep 09, 2018

I have always bought Nike
    However I will cease to purchase any more of your products until
    You remove the hypocrite
    Colin Kaepernick from your advertising
    He is not a role model!!!
    I am ex military and he is taking a knee while earning huge money
    Let him play football in Afghanistan
    Thanks Tony bunting

• Mu
    Mulhenburg Sep 09, 2018

Be Advised Your new ad supporting Anti-flag protestor Kaepernick is absolutely unacceptable.
    We will no longer will purchase your products and I will go as far as demanding our local school systems to no longer purchase or use your products.
    Shame on you.

T. Peterson
    Proud Supporter of the Flag of the United States of America
    U.S. Army Veteran

• Ro
    Robert Scott Sep 10, 2018

Please note that I will NEVER buy another Nike product after your decision to make Colin Kaepernick the focus of your new marketing campaign. There are hundreds of athletes that are more deserving of a proper decision by your company to represent it in its "Just Do It" advertisement campaign.

Robert Scott
    St. Clair Shores, Michigan

• Fr
    froggy21 Sep 10, 2018

You need to put a bulls eye on the toe of your new shoe, people are going to spit on them. Your shoe and company will go the way of the nfl no one is interested any more. Bad decision to back kaepernick instead of our vets and our country and flag. Your shoes are falling apart now the company is following suit.

• Wa
    walter rawlings Sep 10, 2018

I left my slippers in my car and at the end of the day. I open the car and when the outside air hit them they sranked from a 12 to 7 mens my wife can't even wear them. It was a hot day but at cost they should have not done this. It would be greatly appericated if you would compensate for a bad product

• Ar
    art2o Sep 10, 2018

you lost 5 customers...RIP

• Ri
    Rickycz Sep 10, 2018

Since you have chosen to use Kaepernick in you new ad campaign, I have chosen to not buy any more products from Nike. In my opinion, this is a slap in the face to most Americans.

• Da
    Dan Hoffard Sep 10, 2018

I will no longer buy NIKE due to endorsement of Lebron James and his political, racial, and unpatriotic views. BOYCOTT NIKE!!!

• Ri
    Rightbrainer Sep 10, 2018

OK, since you want to get into politics, here you go: Now that wearing Nike implies support for Kaepernick's, I won't have any need for Nike goods from now on. I'm a whole lot less interested in following and watching the sports that you're involved in, too. NKE: Just short it!

• Js
    jschmoe Sep 10, 2018

Nice deal with the police-hating, USA-hating Colin K.
    You should be ashamed. I hope your company dies. I will buy from any other company than Nike!

• Ka
    Kathie Keeton-Ervin Sep 10, 2018

I have been a loyal customer for 40 years but enough is enough as long as your brand is associated with a piece of s—t like Colin Kaepernick I will not wear or purchase your merchandise.

Sincerely, Timothy Ervin SSGT. USMC retired

• Fr
    fredflintstone IV Sep 10, 2018

I as a member of the military past will not endorse or use any product known to be made or used by Nike the use of a person using his status as a proffessional football player to cause awareness the easy way and at the expense of those who sacrifice their lives . good job Nike how well did the knee taking help San Fransisco

• Ca
    Carol koffel Sep 10, 2018

My famill y has been a dedicated buyer of all Nike products since the late sixties, but as of recent events that Nike has done, hiring of a National Anthem kneeler, we will NEVER purchase any more Nike products, and we will destroy all Nike products that have a Nike emblem on them.Maybe Phil Knight should go back to his roots!!!Carol Koffel

• Ro
    Roboclarke Sep 10, 2018

Been lifelong buyer of only your products and nothing else . Buying of sports equiptment and shoes and every day clothing ...

I will no longer purchase a single item of bikes again.!!!

• C9
    c925 Sep 10, 2018

When I have to choose between my country and Nike, I choose my country. I plan on destroying any Nike products I have #Justburnit!

God bless America.

• Wa
    Watson Aldridge Sep 10, 2018

I have not watched any of the NFL football games this season because of the disrespect shown to our American flag and anthem. I also will not patronize any company that supports the NFL and their spineless attitude they have shown towards be patriotic.

• Mi
    Michael Sweeny Flanagan Sep 10, 2018

I will no longer purchase your product.

• Bu
    Bugs bunny hates kapernick Sep 10, 2018

I will never by another nike product again. Fu and kapernick!!

• Di
    Disappointed1234ABC Sep 10, 2018

I am just an average guy who liked Nike products. However, I will no longer buy any Nike products. How can you support a guy who calls our police pigs and shows no respect for our country. Shame on Nike !! I could write more to reach 350 characters but I believe I have expressed myself well and also the view of many of my co-workers and friends.

• Nk
    Nke really blew it! Sep 10, 2018

Have spent so much money buying Nike products over the years...will NEVER buy Nike again EVER! So many wonderful superstars could have represented your company and been an inspiration to the youth of our county. Absolutely revolting choice. WILL BOYCOTT NIKE