Nikeflying.commoney for goods has been sent but nothing has been received.

K

I sent money $1900 to nikeflying.com to person named tianhuo cai, from china but have not received the goods nor the money back. I do not know what to do. I have the receipts showing the money I have sent as well as a copy of his invoice sent to me. Beware of nikeflying.com, this site is a scam!

• Updated by Renee Beckwith Reese · Apr 26, 2019

I purchased a pair of Nike Air max sneakers and after the first week of wearing them my feet hurt so bad all over. They are very uncomfortable and I still try to wear them to see if they get better and they haven't. If the grass is just slightly damp my feet get soaked cause of the material of the sneakers. Just not very happy

• Updated by Greg11157 · Jul 02, 2019

What a sad day for Nike. Unbelievable, but I guess not with the path they have seem to have taken.

• Updated by Arthure · Jul 05, 2019

Stop upset

• Updated by Wrevea Williams · Aug 29, 2019

Never got the shoes

• Updated by Leslie Marney · Sep 26, 2019

We bought thes a month ago and they are horrible they are falling apart they should not do this I need something done about this I have owed several pairs of Nike's and they have never done this I bought them off Nike.com something really needs to be done . They also look like they have mold on them on the yellow part

• Updated by Unsatisfied1523 · Sep 27, 2019

Only 4x and up jersey dont have the nike logo on them

• Ra
    Rankeillor Feb 01, 2020

My husband has bought a few different pairs of Nike. shoes and they have all ended up sweaky so annoying as they all go the same way, he said they are very comfortable but the squeaking noise totally awful as it is so loud . is there any that don't sweak??? Can you forward a pair to try Mens U.K. size 10

• Le
    leddran Dec 14, 2019

The zoom bag in my PG 2.5's popped on me when I was playing Basketball.

Jon Dodsworth Oct 19, 2019

Brand new, wire about 10-15 times, rubber sole broke apart, bought at foot locker, on sale for $129., love the sneakers, owned over 100 pair in my life. I only wear Nike shoes.

• Sh
    sherij62 Oct 16, 2019

I am so saddened by your choice to align with the Chinese over human rights and personal opinions.
    I'm done with Nike. So disappointed. You have chosen money over humans. We adopted family members from China. The horror they endured and now you can't support someone who shares an opinion that they support a people who choose freedom. Outrageous!

• Ki
    Kia Young Oct 08, 2019

I really love these flip flops but the thong came apart on one of them😒
    I purchased them about 6 months ago. I would like some more or even a discount on a new pair. Thank you for your time and consideration. Hopefully this matter is resolved soon.

• Le
    Leslie Marney Oct 08, 2019

I bought these shoes a month ago and they are fallling apart and look like they are molded . This is horrible I Owen several pairs of Nike's and they never have looked like this something needs to be done about this this looks bad on Nike due to them falling part and they were not cheap

• Un
    Unsatisfied1523 Oct 08, 2019

Why doest nike jersey like steph curry jersey come in a bigger size that 3xl we big people like to show support to our favorite players too its ashame that the only 4xl and up is the fanatic brand wothout nike logo

• Da
    Daniel kinsella Sep 24, 2019

Hi my name is Daniel kinsella
    From edmondson pk nsw
    I purchased air max in july and already the soul on bottom us splitting
    My email is [email protected]
    I can provide photos I purchased from footlocker narellan
    I always buy nike air max as I find they help with my job where I walk alot

• Je
    Jeffrey Byczko Sep 10, 2019

This is the 3rd pair of these sneakers that I bought because they are super comfortable for me and I love the way they feel, props for that! But this is also the 3rd time that the sneaker has split on me with maybe 6 months of use (not every day use). Is there anything you can do for me to rectify this situation?

• Si
    Sitora Alikulova Sep 10, 2019

I recently bought Nike shoes from an official store in Turkey. 2 weeks after I found out that there is a hole on them on the left one. Its my second pair i purchased this year and both of them same issue. I never had this kind of problem, none of my shoes were damaged like this before.

• Wr
    Wrevea Williams Sep 04, 2019

I have a screen shot of the transaction. I have not heard anything from this merchant.

Jonkell Sep 01, 2019

I bought my son a pair of Nike downshifted for school. He was excited because it was his school colors . He only had the shoe going on 3 weeks and the sole on the bottom is already coming apart . If I'm going to spend money on shoes I expect them not to start falling apart within three weeks.

• Sk
    skylarmendro Aug 17, 2019

I got my nike shorts last week at dicks sporting good in sioux falls. I have only worn them one time and the nike logo sticker off the leg has already come off. The store wouldn't let me return because I didn't have the tags for the shorts. I know it may not be that big of a deal to you, but it really does upset me.

Ana Trejo Aug 10, 2019

My daughter was wearing her sneakers to play.She got one of them wet and decided to dry them with a blow dryer.Thank god she had the sneaker off because the material melted and got a hole.She was so scared. That should not have happened. Your products are suppose to be of high quality and safety.I am very angry and disappointed with your company.

• Se
    SelenaS0477 Aug 06, 2019

Only thing that shows is a charge from Google Nike Inc. On my account, no phone number or anyway to contact this merchant. The charge was 13.99 and I wasn't even using a computer or my phone at the time of the charge, I had to report my card as stolen to prevent any further charges

• Te
    Terri Abeln Aug 05, 2019

I have been a long time nike fan and customer, but when you chose to disrespect the Betsy Ross flag, a proud part of our history, then I chose to never buy Nike again...may not mean much to your company but I am a proud American and refuse to discard our great history. Shame on you. It makes me so sad.

• Ky
    Kylepf Jul 28, 2019

Our family is a large supporter of Nike gear and we would like to comment on the racial profiling in your Santa Monica store. Simply put this manager should be fired. The fact she hunted down the family and accused them of stealing with no basis of such is wrong. ...The Freeman Family

• Je
    Jennifer rinehart Jul 27, 2019

I bought them a week ago for $190.00. The bottoms have seperatermdcdron the main shoe. I am angry do to the cost of the shoe and footlockrt pretty much told me oh well. I want my mony back as soon as possible. Or i will swich to addidss brands. I wore them twice this is unscceptable.

Angie3 Jul 27, 2019

Angela Arana informing how disappointed I am with my shoes. I have been wanting these shoes for a long time and my husband gave them to me for my birthday. I was wearing them, and I hear this air noise coming from my feet and realized my bubble was out of air. It's completely dis inflated and I'm so sad. What can I do? email [email protected]

• Sp
    Spx76 Jul 20, 2019

I bought a pair of Nike knitfit in Las Vegas 3 months ago.
    Some of the sole parts are ripping away like these where fake ones.

This is sad that after 50 years of doing shoes, they still cant figure this out

• Ar
    Arthure Jul 14, 2019

I won't support Nike For pulling Betsy Ross shoes over complaint by Colin koppernick. Poor decision

• Vy
    V y Jul 13, 2019

I am done with Nike if you choose to be a left wing anti American company that's your decision. I am sure you will notice a sharp decrease in sales for the people who still think America is a great country.

• Th
    Thankful for America Jul 11, 2019

In Nike's attempt not to "unintentionally offend" a small element of dissidents who LOATHE our country, you have demonstrated that you have no qualms in "intentionally offending" a major portion of us who LOVE this Country! Great PR move !

• Un
    Unamerican nike Jul 11, 2019

Your company is a sick American loooooossssseerr... you lost my business and my 4 young children's business... good luck [censored]hole Nike fire the douchbag that ilstened to that thug crapernick... sickening liberal [censored] of a company NIKE (SAD)

• Ab
    abcxyz678 Jul 11, 2019

This was an absolutely inane, knee-jerk reaction to one person's ludicrous association of the American "Betsy Ross" flag with something other than this nation's fight for independence against oppression. My family's Nike shoes are now in the trash ~ and never again will we purchase another pair. Shame on you, Nike!

• To
    Tom Bus Jul 10, 2019

To net it out my family and friends do not plan to do business with Nike over your non patriotic decision to withdraw the Betsy Ross shoes from sale because of input from an anti American radical who obviously hates America.

Nike sucks!

• Ha
    hahe Jul 10, 2019

Caving to Colin Kaepernick on the US flag issue is just the latest of reasons I and my family of seven will never buy another nike product.

• Pt
    Ptg Jul 10, 2019

You [censored]s...I do feel sorry for your employees, half of which Will be unemployed within a year.

• Jw
    Jwk8109 Jul 10, 2019

I am a loyal customer. I never really cared about your politics. But you said an American flag was unacceptable. Please set thsi right, or I will be forced to not buy your shoes. I use your apps. I wear your shoes. And now this.

FIx this, or no more Nike for me.

chiefchief Jul 09, 2019

Nike's withdrawal of their USA themed sneakers for the Fourth of July is sheer cowardice and unpatriotic. I will never purchase their slave-labor made products again.

• Ca
    Carol Kimball Jul 08, 2019

Nike you stink. How can you be stupid enough to jeopardize your sales and brand, ignore history, and side with a polarizing POS. You are a disappointment. No more
    sales from me.

• Di
    Disgusted American Jul 08, 2019

I am done with Nike products due to your excuse that you think so many people will be offended by the Betsy Ross flag. I'm offended that your company will treat America that way. I've asked my wife to make sure we don't buy ant of your products again.
    Don't bother to resolve my issue I'm done with Nike!
    Goodbye,
    Carl [censored]erberg
    Midlothian, Tx.

• Gr
    Greg11157 Jul 08, 2019

What a sad decision made by Nike. To let someone like a washed up, ungrateful & disrespectful person such as Kaepernick, to influence your company as you have, is more than disappointing to say the least.
    I will use every ounce of influence that I can bear upon family, friends, etc etc to boycott Nike products of any kind. This makes me nauseous.

• Lo
    Lover of USA Jul 08, 2019

When does Nike let Colin Kaepernick run their company, you should be a shame of yourselves, dont you people see that he is ruining your company, I will and all my children will refrain from buying anymore Nike products, when you disrespect the flag of the USA thats it for me and my family!!! We are telling all our friends to boycott you

Matt Case Jul 08, 2019

I'll never buy another Nike product as long as the company sponsors Kapernick or caters to his anti American [censored].

• Pa
    Pam Erickson Jul 08, 2019

So you think pulling the Betsy Ross shoes is a good idea. Well you are wrong. Kaepernick is still whining and you listen to him instead of people who are proud to be Americans and thankful everyday we are lucky enough to live here. I will not buy anymore of your products and I see where Arizona doesn't want you in their state either. Get a clue!

• Bu
    Bush Air Force Jul 08, 2019

After pulling the Nike Betsy Ross shoe, I will never buy a Nike product again and have told my family to never give me a Nike product. That was our first flag!!! As a 27 year veteran of the Air Force, I am deeply offended that you pulled the shoe.

David Hanson

• Ha
    Hamlinfan May 18, 2019

These are the most uncomfortable pair of nikes I have had on my feet. I only wear nikes and have for the past 20 years. I am so disappointed...I bought them a few months ago. I have tried to wear them for a few days now and I am just going to put them away and buy another pair...very disappointed...I spent $125 on the crap shoes...

• Js
    jsmccollom May 07, 2019

These shoes were purchased and have been stored in the closet. There is NO wear on them at all - maybe never even worn. Picked them up today and they completely disentegrated all over the floor!

• Li
    Lisa linney May 02, 2019

Bought my husband 2 pair of trainers lately one for Christmas and one pair about February he only wears Nike air max and both pairs have split and it's never happened before and I'm not happy would appreciate if you could contact me and help resolve this issue please I would be great ful