[Resolved] New York Community Bancorp [NYCB]Scott Andrew Valentine [protected] trying to steal money from me on a fake annuity

In February of 2017 scott Andrew valentine of new York community bank was trying to sell me everything under the sun. He came up with a annuity from MET life.he told me that if I were to give him $100, 000 THIS annuity would pay me $2000 a month.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Moriches, NYhe had no INFO on how it worked, or the terms.at this point I couldn't believe how misinformed was.but it gets better, he says he can help with taxes.all I need to do us wire the funds into his account.this is why everyone should stay away from this guy.

• Resolution Statement

Wrong person and company.please take pictures off.

• Updated by lived with the psycho all your life · May 09, 2017

Tell them how you feel, when they hire people like this.https://www.mynycb.com/Pages/Customer-Service.aspx

• Updated by lived with the psycho all your life · May 10, 2017

The disrespectful SCOTT VALENTINE, at a company meeting earlier this year showed no respect for his boss.when he said hello guys.when he spoke to Joseph Ficalo the company ceo.what can you expect from a person who dressed as hitler when he's drunk.

Comments

•   Jul 25, 2018

This has not been resolved!!! This fool is still out there stealing money!!! He bought one house in his life, then went bankrupt on it!! Is this a person who you would want to handle your money? All off his friends know better then to invest with him, he has tried to commit suicide and is under a doctor's care.He is just a pitiful loser