The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

New York City Housing Authority / confusion on rent

1 1820 Seward avenueBronx, NY, United States

Dear sir/madam:
I am filing this complaint of the rent. I live in new york city housing authority. I be paying rent. And, I received the rent statement that show on the open balance of
$1, 828.76 to $1, 372.52 and I think the n. Y. C. H. A. Taking the money in they pocket. My brother, raul is going to court, on july 28, 2015. To ask the to give us the money of rent credit. I spoke to ruben diaz, jr. , bronx brought president, he didn't care of helping me to get the rent credit. I will continued filing complaint.

New York City Housing Authority

Jul 21, 2015

Post your comment