Netzero / Net Zero's &free& trial isn't free!
Signed with Net Zero for a one-month allegedly free trial. Credit card charged immediately. Within days, it was clear the service was poor (slow access when I was able to access their servers at all; very slow downloads). I called to cancel the account. (You MUST call.) Their rep tried to retain me as a customer by offering me several more months of allegedly free service! I declined. He eventually gave up trying to sell me more service and said he'd cancel my account. I told him my credit card had ALREADY been charged for that allegedly free month, and he said it would receive a credit on the next statement. No credit was ever received, despite my sending letters for several months notifying NetZero that it had charged me for a FREE month.
BEWARE NetZero's offer of a free month's service.
More Netzero Complaints & Reviews
- Netzero - Fraud against customers 
- Uol*netzero - Unauthorized charges 
- Uol Netzero - fraud/stealing 
- Uol Netzero - Unauthorized billing 
- Uol*netzero - Fraudulent Charges 
- Netzero - prepaid master card
- Netzero - Interenet fraud unauthorized use of card
- Netzero - Scam Company
- Netzero - POOR SERVICE 
- Netzero - charged service I never asked for