Network Solutions / fraud
When we renewed a domain name we paid an additional fee for "protection" to ensure the name could not be lost if there was a problem the next time the domain was due for renewal. It turns out that the "protection" term is less than the domain renewal term, so what good is the protection? When I learn it was a waste of money to purchase protection, naturally, I requested a refund. It has now been 90 days and no refund has been received. A call to Network Solutions resulted in a promise of a return call, but it has not happened. Based on what I have just read on this site, I guess I should stop wasting my time trying to get the refund; my time is more valuable than chasing after a business practicing fraud.
More Network Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- Network Solutions - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Network Solutions - support
- Network Solutions - scammers
- Network Solutions - company treats me like cheap commodity! 
- Network Solutions - bad service 
- Network Solutions - holding dns hostage 
- Network Solutions - billing fraud
- NetworkSolutions.com Network Solutions - credit card charges unauthorized
- Network Solutions - network solutions are crooks.
- Network Solutions - terrible company