Netflix / "the brrak" by michelle wolfe
What I sent their marketing department since apparently they can't possibly have an official complaint board they pay attention to.
In light of Michelle Wolfe's recent disgusting display of public bullying at the correspondence dinner toward Sarah Huckabee; I am therefore requesting that you stop her future season expected to air on May 27th.
Both conservatives and liberals alike were shocked at Wolfe's brazen and at the same time pathetic attempt to cut down a person in the spotlight. Such utter disregard for an event to commemorate an individual where Wolfe rather attempted to desecrate Huckabee's character was truly shameful! By offering her film in your viewing options you would in turn be passing by a valuable opportunity to take a stance against these despicable character desecration attempts. By airing Wolfe's future season you are affirming cruel hateful behavior that crosses the line of what is acceptable to th public regardless of what the comedic world defines.
I expect you will act in the logical stopping of Michelle Wolfe's "The Break".
More Netflix Complaints & Reviews
- Netflix.com - mastercard debit 
- NFI*www. Netflix.com / CC - unauthorized charge 
- Netflix Com CA - unauthorized billing 
- Netflix - two week free trial costing me $48.20 
- Netflix - scam and cheating 
- Netflix - Netflix original
- Netflix - no feature to disable auto-preview
- Netflix/USA - new update
- Netflix - netflix canada taking off supernatural on october 13
- Netflix - about netfixon my talk talk account