Netflix — movie "close"
47 Glasshouse Dr
Banksia Grove, WA, 6031
Facebook Account Name (Kaman Awet)
Date January 23, 2019
Subject: To Whom It May Concern
Dear Sir or Madam:
I am writing to dispute the blocking of my Facebook account in which Netflix has taken action on a video because it may contain music, audio or video that belongs to them. Yes, Netflix you own it. And I am a victim of the movie titled "Close" which Netflix own and has released on January 19, 2019, in which I viewed the movie through my facebook account.
I am requesting that Netflix restore my account, removed the movie and contact their partner facebook and right authorities immediately before further actions. I do understand that Facebook has given Netflix the ability to read, write and delete users' private messages as late as in 2017. And I believe that's what gave Netflix also such ability to build special features that plugged people into their movies social network.
Please investigate this matter and reply me as soon as possible. I would appreciate a response from you in writing. Thank you for your assistance.
More Netflix Complaints & Reviews
- Netflix.com - mastercard debit 
- Netflix.com CA - unauthorized billing 
- NFI*www. Netflix.com / CC - unauthorized charge 
- Netflix - two week free trial costing me $48.20 
- Netflix - scam and cheating 
- Netflix - monthly service 
- Netflix Services - no customer service 
- Netflix - netflix subscription charged to my credit card
- Netflix - switching back to mobile inr 250 plan
- Netflix - quality provided