Netflixmovie "close"

Kaman Awet
47 Glasshouse Dr
Banksia Grove, WA, 6031
[protected]@yahoo.com

Facebook Account Name (Kaman Awet)
Date January 23, 2019
Subject: To Whom It May Concern

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am writing to dispute the blocking of my Facebook account in which Netflix has taken action on a video because it may contain music, audio or video that belongs to them. Yes, Netflix you own it. And I am a victim of the movie titled "Close" which Netflix own and has released on January 19, 2019, in which I viewed the movie through my facebook account.

I am requesting that Netflix restore my account, removed the movie and contact their partner facebook and right authorities immediately before further actions. I do understand that Facebook has given Netflix the ability to read, write and delete users' private messages as late as in 2017. And I believe that's what gave Netflix also such ability to build special features that plugged people into their movies social network.

Please investigate this matter and reply me as soon as possible. I would appreciate a response from you in writing. Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Kaman Awet

Ka
Jan 23, 2019

Comments

• Sy
      Jan 22, 2019
    Individual - Make up
    Nigeria

My no is [protected].i ordered for pro concealer chestnut and I was debited.am yet to hear from Jumai or get any order number.This order was made on 21st of december 2018