Netflix — hacked account
My account was hacked. When I called to cancel. The account wasn't closed and as a result my card was charged again. O phoned again to cancel only for it to be charged again the following month.
I phoned for the third time and spoke to someone to find out that the email address associated with the hacked account had never been changed. So the backer would get an email asking if they wanted it to be cancelled and of course said no.
The whole situation was extremely frustrating and has meant my card has been charged several times as the result of staff not doing their jobs properly.
More Netflix Complaints & Reviews
- Netflix.com - mastercard debit 
- Netflix.com CA - unauthorized billing 
- NFI*www. Netflix.com / CC - unauthorized charge 
- Netflix - two week free trial costing me $48.20 
- Netflix - scam and cheating 
- Netflix - monthly service 
- Netflix Services - no customer service 
- Netflix - netflix subscription charged to my credit card 
- Netflix - switching back to mobile inr 250 plan
- Netflix - quality provided