Netflix / content filtering by age/my little pony inappropriate
I set up separate profiles for my kids based on age and allow my kids to use their iPads to chose (what I had hoped) would be considered age appropriate content.
To my surprise my seven year old was watching a movie with curse words. Yesterday when I put on "my little pony" on my three year olds profile, I returned to the room with a load of wash to find her trembling and crying hiding behind a chair.
Please take the hasbro shows off Netflix and make sure someone properly filtering for age appropriate show.
More Netflix Complaints & Reviews
- Netflix.com - mastercard debit 
- NFI*www. Netflix.com / CC - unauthorized charge 
- Netflix.com CA - unauthorized billing 
- Netflix - two week free trial costing me $48.20 
- Netflix - scam and cheating 
- Netflix - monthly service 
- Netflix Services - no customer service 
- Netflix - netflix subscription charged to my credit card
- Netflix - switching back to mobile inr 250 plan
- Netflix - quality provided